RemedySpot.com

RE: Homeopath/ Inflammation - Hollis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hollis,Oh I'm so glad to hear that you are at least having 'some' improvement in the sound sensitivity. What kind of remedy is your Homeopath using? I have a question for you.... What is good to use 'naturally' to fight inflammation? I really don't know if I'll have the SI Joint injected next week...I'm so sick of all of this...*sigh*I may have arthritis in my si joint. The Orthopedic Osteopath prescribed some compounded Ketoprofen that I can use up to three times a day on that joint. I'm also putting some on my lumbar spine due to nerve compression from scoliosis. I like using it topically and not orally. I just hope it will really make a difference. I would love some good choices for inflammation that I won't have to worry about more problems. How did your visit with go? I hope well.Hang in there, Chelle

Guest guest

Chelle,Yes, i have my fingers crossed that this improvement will " take " and not just be yet anotherof my up's and down's. I don't know what the remedy is: my homeopath felt is was betteri don't know for now and i concur, since i'm so aware of how thoughts can influence outcomes.As far as good natural anti-inflammatories go, the four things that come to mind right now(and which i use) are: turmeric, quercetin, stinging nettles, and New Chapter's Zyflamend,which contains turmeric and several other anti-inflammatories and things good for jointfunction and cell growth, such as rosemary, ginger, and holy basil. Plus, digestive enzymestaken between meals are supposedly quite helpful. I encapsulate my own turmeric, but you can easily find it and the other things at a health food store. (I buy the Zyflamend fromeither vitacost or iHerb on-line, depending on which has a better deal at the time.)Have you had a good response using the topical Ketoprofen -- or is it still too early toreally know? I hope that you'll be able to have a successful injection, if that's what youdecide to go with, at the upcoming appointment. It sounds as if that difficulty in gettinginto the joint might really be a key clue as to what is creating all your pain. Oh, speakingof which: you had mentioned your returning to work with Tom in Ohio. When do youthink that will happen? I've been giving some pretty serious thought about seeing himfor an evaluation and treatment.Thanks for asking about my visit. I got bad news -- some fusion developing with my clitoral hood and some good -- she thinks that, after i quell the inflammation with compounded clob that i'll be a good candicate for the capsaicin. Unfortunately, i've had some new andnot good developments since the appointment that may complicate things even further.I'll try to post about it all to this group and the LS one soon. In all honesty, i've been kind ofin denial about the whole thing and freaking out a bit over having more vestibular pain right now on a chronic basis than i've ever had before in all the years i've been dealing with this stuff.HollisHollis, Oh I'm so glad to hear that you are at least having 'some' improvement in the sound sensitivity. What kind of remedy is your Homeopath using? I have a question for you.... What is good to use 'naturally' to fight inflammation? I really don't know if I'll have the SI Joint injected next week...I'm so sick of all of this...*sigh* I may have arthritis in my si joint. The Orthopedic Osteopath prescribed some compounded Ketoprofen that I can use up to three times a day on that joint. I'm also putting some on my lumbar spine due to nerve compression from scoliosis. I like using it topically and not orally. I just hope it will really make a difference. I would love some good choices for inflammation that I won't have to worry about more problems. How did your visit with go? I hope well. Hang in there, Chelle

Guest guest

Hollis: My friend at the health food dept. put me on to Tumeric. One tablespoon to 4 oz water and drink it down! I buy the Tumeric from the spice aisle. She suggested that as opposed to buying the expensive capsules.

Yes, Quercitin is good. I keep forgetting to get it at the health food store. I get the Super Quercitin. Must do that tomorrow. thanks for the reminder.

For digestion, I buy the little acidophilous pills or do yogurt. Also, if you can handle All Natural Apple Cider vinegar..some cannot do vinegar... mix tablespoon vinegar with some honey and 4 oz or more water and drink it down. Do this morning, mid afternoon and evening. It helps with bloating.

I find that HOT HOT weather CAN aggravate the pain...could that be a factor for you?

ml

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time wewill reap a harvest if we do not give up.Galatians 6:9, New International Version

-----Original Message-----

As far as good natural anti-inflammatories go, the four things that come to mind right now

(and which i use) are: turmeric, quercetin, stinging nettles, and New Chapter's Zyflamend,

which contains turmeric and several other anti-inflammatories and things good for joint

function and cell growth, such as rosemary, ginger, and holy basil. Plus, digestive enzymes

taken between meals are supposedly quite helpful. I encapsulate my own turmeric, but

you can easily find it and the other things at a health food store. (I buy the Zyflamend from

either vitacost or iHerb on-line, depending on which has a better deal at the time.)

having more vestibular pain right now on a chronic basis than i've ever had before in all the years i've been dealing with this stuff.

Hollis >>>>>>>>>>>.

Guest guest

ml, thanks for the apple cider vinegar and honey reminder. i'll give it a try since bloating is something that i haven't found a solution to as of yet.don't think the warmer temps are a factor with what is going on with my pain increase.i suspect a resurgence of my atypical yeast.hollisHollis: My friend at the health food dept. put me on to Tumeric. One tablespoon to 4 oz water and drink it down! I buy the Tumeric from the spice aisle. She suggested that as opposed to buying the expensive capsules. Yes, Quercitin is good. I keep forgetting to get it at the health food store. I get the Super Quercitin. Must do that tomorrow. thanks for the reminder. For digestion, I buy the little acidophilous pills or do yogurt. Also, if you can handle All Natural Apple Cider vinegar..some cannot do vinegar... mix tablespoon vinegar with some honey and 4 oz or more water and drink it down. Do this morning, mid afternoon and evening. It helps with bloating. I find that HOT HOT weather CAN aggravate the pain...could that be a factor for you? ml Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9, New International Version -----Original Message----- . As far as good natural anti-inflammatories go, the four things that come to mind right now (and which i use) are: turmeric, quercetin, stinging nettles, and New Chapter's Zyflamend, which contains turmeric and several other anti-inflammatories and things good for joint function and cell growth, such as rosemary, ginger, and holy basil. Plus, digestive enzymes taken between meals are supposedly quite helpful. I encapsulate my own turmeric, but you can easily find it and the other things at a health food store. (I buy the Zyflamend from either vitacost or iHerb on-line, depending on which has a better deal at the time.) having more vestibular pain right now on a chronic basis than i've ever had before in all the years i've been dealing with this stuff. Hollis >>>>>>>>>>>.