RemedySpot.com

Re: colposcopy - Joyce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Joyce,When are you having the colposcopy? I had one back in '04. I was very worried about the vinegar, too, and at that point, my vulvar skin was in the WORST shape it's ever been in over the years. While I don't have HPV - I'm glad to report...I had no extra pain whatsoever from the vinegar! I certainly understand your concerns...but hang in there, and try to keep telling yourself that it's going to be okay. I know it's hard to 'relax'...but it's something I'd say most of us need to work on! Keep us posted...~Chelle

Guest guest

Hey Chelle, Well, I made it thru the colposcopy w/ not pain. I am

estactic @ that. NOW, the Dr. (super man) no pun intended, is meeting

w/ me in 2 weeks to talk @ these results and the possibility of a

cone biopsy. He told me he could not check a lesion that was far up

into the cervix. Soooooo now I wait till Aug. 13 (1st Soc Sec check

for me) lol. Well, at least I came thru this test w/o flare-up. Whew:)

Joyce

--Thanks for your mental/physical knowledge. We wait AGAIN.

And the earthquake in CA, is where my son lives & works. All is OK!!

What next???

Guest guest

Hi Joyce,So glad to hear the colposcopy is over and that it didn't increase any pain for you! That is a plus for sure. Take care of yourself and just take it a day at a time! Take Care,ChelleSubject: Re: colposcopy - JoyceTo: VulvarDisorders Date: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 6:57 PMHey Chelle, Well, I made it thru the colposcopy w/ not pain. I amestactic @ that. NOW, the Dr. (super man) no pun intended, is meeting w/ me in 2 weeks to talk @ these results and the possibility of a cone biopsy. He told me he could not check a lesion that was far

upinto the cervix. Soooooo now I wait till Aug. 13 (1st Soc Sec checkfor me) lol. Well, at least I came thru this test w/o flare-up. Whew:)Joyce--Thanks for your mental/physical knowledge. We wait AGAIN.And the earthquake in CA, is where my son lives & works. All is OK!!What next???