RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:Vitamin D deficiency/Ledger/Gluten -

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi,She suggested that she take 800 ui per day. I am also going to keep on her about getting out in the sun. She is only 18 and a basement dweller. She needs to get out and exercise and get some sun light. She is into computers, drawing, painting and sewing. All indoor activities. I also have her taking Fish Oil, magnesium and B vitamins. I found an article online that said LOW vitamin D can lead to Obesity (she is overweight), Low estrogen and screwed up hormones! She has belly fat while her legs are skinny and a few chin hairs to boot, but did not test positive for PCOS. I am hoping the vitamin D and supplements help her hormones get in check.

BlueeberriGet fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

Guest guest

Dear Blueberri,

If she likes painting, what about setting up an easel in the backyard and letting her paint the nature/scenery and get some sun at the same time. Or encourage her to bring her sewing out onto the porch? My mom walks around with an eye-glass case, a make-up kit, a luggage-tag, or some other easy to carry sewing project all the time -- even takes it to the pool! So it might mean adapting the projects she's working-on, but she could still paint/sew and get some sun. : )

~~

Re: Re:Vitamin D deficiency/Ledger/Gluten -

Hi,She suggested that she take 800 ui per day. I am also going to keep on her about getting out in the sun. She is only 18 and a basement dweller. She needs to get out and exercise and get some sun light. She is into computers, drawing, painting and sewing. All indoor activities. I also have her taking Fish Oil, magnesium and B vitamins. I found an article online that said LOW vitamin D can lead to Obesity (she is overweight), Low estrogen and screwed up hormones! She has belly fat while her legs are skinny and a few chin hairs to boot, but did not test positive for PCOS. I am hoping the vitamin D and supplements help her hormones get in check.

Blueeberri

Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.