RemedySpot.com

Re: Doctor list - Hollis was -->allergy to yeast

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey Hollis,The only Doc/practitioner list that I know of is the Database...(if anyone would like to add one, please do...it's located on the homepage on the left side). I'll try to email Dee and ask her if she knows of any other list...be patient...I'm trying to play catch up! ;-) Hugs, Chelle

Chelle,Did i just dream that there was a "good doctor" list? I checked the files, but didn't see one.Seems like this doctor would be a good candidate.Hollis

oh, whoops. . . yes, the list hiding out in the database is the one i was thinking of. if it wasmoved to its own folder it might be more visible to people looking at the files.hollisHey Hollis, The only Doc/practitioner list that I know of is the Database...( if anyone would like to add one, please do...it's located on the homepage on the left side). I'll try to email Dee and ask her if she knows of any other list...be patient...I' m trying to play catch up! ;-) Hugs, Chelle Chelle, Did i just dream that there was a " good doctor " list? I checked the files, but didn't see one. Seems like this doctor would be a good candidate. Hollis