RemedySpot.com

pedendal nerve

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have recently joined the group (and also recently bought a computer so I hope I'm doing this right).

I have received many e-mails. Thanks.

I haven't seen anything about the pedendal nerve causing pain in the vagina, bladder and causing rectal problems. I had a stretch injury causing burning pain. I have received one injection in the vagina into the pedendal nerve - not pleasant - and have not returned for another. They tell me this is the way to treat it. Help. Anyone with this experience or advice, I would be grateful. Also, can't find a doctor that deals in a lot of your concerns, i.e, adrenal disorder, topical creams, etc. Is it a regular family doctor or a natural healing, holistic doctor?

Hi,Welcome to the group! I have Pudendal Neuralgia...I also know that childbirth was a factor for me, too. I had two rounds of bilateral PN blocks...I had to fly up to NH to get them. The pain doc injected 'close to' the nerve, but never injected the nerve. Both rounds of blocks were guided each time with x-ray. The blocks didn't take care of my pain. As for info...if you will go to the homepage: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VulvarDisordersThen you can use the search box and type in Pudendal Neuralgia it will bring up past posts. Also, look in our files & links section over to the left hand side of the homepage. I'm

pretty sure their is some info in those, too.Pudendal.info has tons of info as well. Take Care,Chelle