RemedySpot.com

Re: julie - BV again

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I say almost those exact words to myself EVERYDAY!

Tina.

julie - BV again

This is so ridiculous and frustrating that you have to figure out howto treat this infection by yourself.You should have a doctor helping you. That is what makes me so mad, weare all alone in this. Has anyone figured out what sort of bacteria is infecting you? If thiswas a bladder infection (or any other body part) they would IDENTIFYthe bacteria, and then they would choose an antibiotic that was bestfor that bacteria. This should not be done by guesswork.>> Tina--You mentioned that you had BV and that you took an antibiotic> for a month to get rid of it. That's what I'm curious about, which> antibiotic you used for your BV. > > >

, you're right. I'm hoping that Dr. will help me. My

appointment with her is on the 6th. til then I am on my own I guess.

> >

> > Tina--You mentioned that you had BV and that you took an antibiotic

> > for a month to get rid of it. That's what I'm curious about, which

> > antibiotic you used for your BV.

> >

> >

> >

>

Most of the time, BV is caused by the bacteria Gardnerella. The treatments are Flagyl (Metronidazole), MetroGel (Metronidazole vaginally) Tindamax, Clindamycin, Clindamycin vaginally (Clindesse) and boric acid suppositories.

Sherri

-------------- Original message -------------- > > This is so ridiculous and frustrating that you have to figure out how > to treat this infection by yourself. > > You should have a doctor helping you. That is what makes me so mad, we > are all alone in this. > > Has anyone figured out what sort of bacteria is infecting you? If this > was a bladder infection (or any other body part) they would IDENTIFY > the bacteria, and then they would choose an antibiotic that was best > for that bacteria. This should not be done by guesswork. > > > > > > > > Tina--You mentioned that you had BV and that you took an antibiotic > > for a month to get rid of it. That's what I'm curious about, which > > antibiotic you used for your BV. > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > **IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, > Thanks for your cooperation! ** > > ***

I have never had BV just VV. Well, I have another doctor apt. tomorrow afternoon with an oncologist to give me a Botox injection. I have never heard of such a thing. I am so nervous.

Tina.

julie - BV again

This is so ridiculous and frustrating that you have to figure out howto treat this infection by yourself.You should have a doctor helping you. That is what makes me so mad, weare all alone in this. Has anyone figured out what sort of bacteria is infecting you? If thiswas a bladder infection (or any other body part) they would IDENTIFYthe bacteria, and then they would choose an antibiotic that was bestfor that bacteria. This should not be done by guesswork.>> Tina--You mentioned that you had BV and that you took an antibiotic> for a month to get rid of it. That's what I'm curious about, which> antibiotic you used for your BV. > > >

You should ask them why you are getting a Botox injection. You should

not let people do stuff to you without telling you why. They do not

always make the right decisions.

I could use some Botox myself, LOL, too many wrinkles

>

> I have never had BV just VV. Well, I have another doctor apt.

tomorrow afternoon with an oncologist to give me a Botox injection. I

have never heard of such a thing. I am so nervous.

> Tina.

I've been wondering why people have been thinking that I have BV and I don't even know what it is. I have been hurting with pain lately.

Tina.

You should ask them why you are getting a Botox injection. You shouldnot let people do stuff to you without telling you why. They do notalways make the right decisions. I could use some Botox myself, LOL, too many wrinkles>> I have never had BV just VV. Well, I have another doctor apt.tomorrow afternoon with an oncologist to give me a Botox injection. Ihave never heard of such a thing. I am so nervous.> Tina.

Hi Tina M--I'm sorry I didn't realize there were two Tina's. I was

confused too! I used to be on this list a lot but I became one of

those people I always heard about who got better and wasn't hanging on

the list so much. So I'm not as familiar with all of the newer people.

> >

> > I have never had BV just VV. Well, I have another doctor apt.

> tomorrow afternoon with an oncologist to give me a Botox injection. I

> have never heard of such a thing. I am so nervous.

> > Tina.

>

I didn't either until now. It's all good.

Hi Tina M--I'm sorry I didn't realize there were two Tina's. I wasconfused too! I used to be on this list a lot but I became one ofthose people I always heard about who got better and wasn't hanging onthe list so much. So I'm not as familiar with all of the newer people. > >> > I have never had BV just VV. Well, I have another doctor apt.> tomorrow afternoon with an oncologist to give me a Botox injection. I> have never heard of such a thing. I am so nervous.> > Tina.>