Rate this topic

Guest guest

I've had some eye problems the last 3 months & been using these drops

my vulvar problems are a nightmare, this is the only new drug that I

have started,so there must be a link somewhere, Thank God this Thursday

is the last day of using it..the burning is horrible

My Doc, does not know if there is a connection,we are waiting a week

after I stop these drops to take my blood work & saliva tests for

Bio=identical hormones,, Ladies any feed back I would appreciate it.

thanks KC

Hi:

Prednisone is an anti inflamatory steroid. My daughter took it in pill form for Crohn's disease. Some of the women here have tried it for their vulvar problems, but I don't think it did anything.

I don't know about Prednisone eye drops, but with the pills you can't stop suddenly, you have to wean off. What kind of eye problem do you have?

I notice that you are having tests for hormones. I have constant burning and I think it's from hormones. It started when I hit perimenopause six years ago. I use bioidentical hormone cream and it have helped with the burning.

Sherri

-------------- Original message -------------- > I've had some eye problems the last 3 months & been using these drops > my vulvar problems are a nightmare, this is the only new drug that I > have started,so there must be a link somewhere, Thank God this Thursday > is the last day of using it..the burning is horrible > My Doc, does not know if there is a connection,we are waiting a week > after I stop these drops to take my blood work & saliva tests for > Bio=identical hormones,, Ladies any feed back I would appreciate it. > thanks KC > > > ------------------------------------ > > **IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, > Thanks for your cooperation! ** > > ***

Dear KC,

I'm not sure if the drops are the same or not, but I do know one of the side-effects of oral prednisone is dehydration and vaginal dryness. So, I'd think, yes, it could be related.

~~

predasone eye drops?

I've had some eye problems the last 3 months & been using these drops my vulvar problems are a nightmare, this is the only new drug that I have started,so there must be a link somewhere, Thank God this Thursday is the last day of using it..the burning is horribleMy Doc, does not know if there is a connection,we are waiting a week after I stop these drops to take my blood work & saliva tests forBio=identical hormones,, Ladies any feed back I would appreciate it.thanks KC

>I'm using a compound suppository of BIEST 2.5 mg & Estriol 2 mg

& Estradiol 0.5 in a glycine base, I just started this a week ago

this is a new Doc. that I'm going to she uses the Bio-identical

hormones, I'm also taking 4 drops under the tongue every day of

Progestrone 0.2 mg , I'm waiting for Saliva & blood tests to come back

I'm 64, had a total removal of ovaries at 35,I take no hormones,I was

using just estrace compounded,& my flare ups became worse when I

started the eye drops , I had Lasik surgery in both eyes, for a pre

Glacoma condition...I have also lost my hair on top,& have to wear a

wig. This Doc feels I need some hormones,!!ASAP!

> Hi:

>

> Prednisone is an anti inflamatory steroid. My daughter took it in

pill form for Crohn's disease. Some of the women here have tried it

for their vulvar problems, but I don't think it did anything.

>

> I don't know about Prednisone eye drops, but with the pills you

can't stop suddenly, you have to wean off. What kind of eye problem

do you have?

>

> I notice that you are having tests for hormones. I have constant

burning and I think it's from hormones. It started when I hit

perimenopause six years ago. I use bioidentical hormone cream and it

have helped with the burning.

>

> Sherri

>

> -------------- Original message --------------

> From: " pondwood "

>

> > I've had some eye problems the last 3 months & been using these

drops

> > my vulvar problems are a nightmare, this is the only new drug

that I

> > have started,so there must be a link somewhere, Thank God this

Thursday

> > is the last day of using it..the burning is horrible

> > My Doc, does not know if there is a connection,we are waiting a

week

> > after I stop these drops to take my blood work & saliva tests for

> > Bio=identical hormones,, Ladies any feed back I would appreciate

it.

> > thanks KC

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------------

> >

> > **IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST,

> > Thanks for your cooperation! **

> >

> > ***

>Forgot to ask you,what type of Hormone cream are you using?

Thanks KC

> Hi:

>

> Prednisone is an anti inflamatory steroid. My daughter took it in

pill form for Crohn's disease. Some of the women here have tried it

for their vulvar problems, but I don't think it did anything.

>

> I don't know about Prednisone eye drops, but with the pills you

can't stop suddenly, you have to wean off. What kind of eye problem

do you have?

>

> I notice that you are having tests for hormones. I have constant

burning and I think it's from hormones. It started when I hit

perimenopause six years ago. I use bioidentical hormone cream and it

have helped with the burning.

>

> Sherri

>

>

> > I've had some eye problems the last 3 months & been using these

drops

> > my vulvar problems are a nightmare, this is the only new drug

that I

> > have started,so there must be a link somewhere, Thank God this

Thursday

> > is the last day of using it..the burning is horrible

> > My Doc, does not know if there is a connection,we are waiting a

week

> > after I stop these drops to take my blood work & saliva tests for

> > Bio=identical hormones,, Ladies any feed back I would appreciate

it.

> > thanks KC

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------------

> >

> > **IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST,

> > Thanks for your cooperation! **

> >

> > ***

Hi:

I use Estradiol and Testosterone compounded in Aloe Gel for about 1-1/2 years. I tried Progesterone and DHEA, but they both gave me vaginal bleeding. DHEA was a pill. I'm 52 and still get a period. UGH!

Sherri

-------------- Original message -------------- > > >Forgot to ask you,what type of Hormone cream are you using? > Thanks KC > > Hi: > > > > Prednisone is an anti inflamatory steroid. My daughter took it in > pill form for Crohn's disease. Some of the women here have tried it > for their vulvar problems, but I don't think it did anything. > > > > I don't know about Prednisone eye drops, but with the pills you > can't stop suddenly, you have to wean off. What kind of eye problem > do you have? > > > > I notice that you are having tests for hormones. I have constant > burning and I think it's from hormones. It started when I hit > perimenopause six years a

go. I use bioidentical hormone cream and it > have helped with the burning. > > > > Sherri > > > > -------------- Original message -------------- > > From: "pondwood" > > > > > I've had some eye problems the last 3 months & been using these > drops > > > my vulvar problems are a nightmare, this is the only new drug > that I > > > have started,so there must be a link somewhere, Thank God this > Thursday > > > is the last day of using it..the burning is horrible > > > My Doc, does not know if there is a connection,we are waiting a > week > > > after I stop these drops to take my blood work & saliva tests for > > > Bio=identical hormones,, Ladies any feed back I would appreciate > it. > > > thanks KC > > > > > > > > > ----

-------------------------------- > > > > > > **IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, > > > Thanks for your cooperation! ** > > > > > > ***

---

Sherri,

Did you mix the Aloe Gel into the cream yourself? or did you have a

compound pharmacy do it?

I called my Compound Pharmacy today, he never heard of it,& has to

check around for me,,he was talking about adding a aloe gel powder,

to it!!

I don't know about this?

KC

> Hi:

>

> I use Estradiol and Testosterone compounded in Aloe Gel for about 1-

1/2 years. I tried Progesterone and DHEA, but they both gave me

vaginal bleeding. DHEA was a pill. I'm 52 and still get a period.

UGH!

>

> Sherri

>

>

> >

> > >Forgot to ask you,what type of Hormone cream are you using?

> > Thanks KC

> > > Hi:

> > >

> > > Prednisone is an anti inflamatory steroid. My daughter took it

in

> > pill form for Crohn's disease. Some of the women here have tried

it

> > for their vulvar problems, but I don't think it did anything.

> > >

> > > I don't know about Prednisone eye drops, but with the pills you

> > can't stop suddenly, you have to wean off. What kind of eye

problem

> > do you have?

> > >

> > > I notice that you are having tests for hormones. I have

constant

> > burning and I think it's from hormones. It started when I hit

> > perimenopause six years ago. I use bioidentical hormone cream and

it

> > have helped with the burning.

> > >

> > > Sherri

> > >

> > > -------------- Original message --------------

> > > From: " pondwood "

> > >

> > > > I've had some eye problems the last 3 months & been using

these

> > drops

> > > > my vulvar problems are a nightmare, this is the only new drug

> > that I

> > > > have started,so there must be a link somewhere, Thank God

this

> > Thursday

> > > > is the last day of using it..the burning is horrible

> > > > My Doc, does not know if there is a connection,we are waiting

a

> > week

> > > > after I stop these drops to take my blood work & saliva tests

for

> > > > Bio=identical hormones,, Ladies any feed back I would

appreciate

> > it.

> > > > thanks KC

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ------------------------------------

> > > >

> > > > **IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST,

> > > > Thanks for your cooperation! **

> > > >

> > > > ***

Hi KC:

No, I didn't mix it myself. I use a compounding pharmacy that my doctor uses. There is a pharmacy that a lot of women here use called Bellevue Pharmacy. Someone here will have the contact info for them. You can call and talk to the pharmacist, Pete or his son. Or I can give you the name and number of mine. But, you need a prescription called in from the doctor.

Does anyone have the number and info for Bellvue???

Sherri

-------------- Original message -------------- > --- > Sherri, > Did you mix the Aloe Gel into the cream yourself? or did you have a > compound pharmacy do it? > I called my Compound Pharmacy today, he never heard of it, & has to > check around for me,,he was talking about adding a aloe gel powder, > to it!! > I don't know about this? > KC > > > Hi: > > > > I use Estradiol and Testosterone compounded in Aloe Gel for about 1- > 1/2 years. I tried Progesterone and DHEA, but they both gave me > vaginal bleeding. DHEA was a pill. I'm 52 and still get a period. > UGH! > > > > Sherri > > > > -------------- Original message -------------- > > From: "pondwood" > > > > > > > > >Forgot to ask you,what type of Hormone cream are you using? > > > Thanks KC > > > > Hi: > > > > > > > > Prednisone is an anti inflamatory steroid. My daughter took it > in > > > pill form for Crohn's disease. Some of the women here have tried > it > > > for their vulvar problems, but I don't think it did anything. > > > > > > > > I don't know about Prednisone eye drops, but with the pills you > > > can't stop suddenly, you have to wean off. What kind of eye > problem > > > do you have? > > > > > > > > I notice that you are having tests for hormones. I have > constant > > > burning and I think it's from hormones. It started when I hit > > > perimenopaus

e six years ago. I use bioidentical hormone cream and > it > > > have helped with the burning. > > > > > > > > Sherri > > > > > > > > -------------- Original message -------------- > > > > From: "pondwood" > > > > > > > > > I've had some eye problems the last 3 months & been using > these > > > drops > > > > > my vulvar problems are a nightmare, this is the only new drug > > > that I > > > > > have started,so there must be a link somewhere, Thank God > this > > > Thursday > > > > > is the last day of using it..the burning is horrible > > > > > My Doc, does not know if there is a connection,we are waiting > a > > > week > > > > > after I stop these drops to take my blood work &

saliva tests > for > > > > > Bio=identical hormones,, Ladies any feed back I would > appreciate > > > it. > > > > > thanks KC > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > > > > > > > > > **IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, > > > > > Thanks for your cooperation! ** > > > > > > > > > > ***

The pharmacy I use is Custom Prescriptions. . The pharmacist I usually speak to is Baird, but there is also a Sandy there that you could ask.

Sherri

-------------- Original message -------------- > --- > Sherri, > Did you mix the Aloe Gel into the cream yourself? or did you have a > compound pharmacy do it? > I called my Compound Pharmacy today, he never heard of it, & has to > check around for me,,he was talking about adding a aloe gel powder, > to it!! > I don't know about this? > KC > > > Hi: > > > > I use Estradiol and Testosterone compounded in Aloe Gel for about 1- > 1/2 years. I tried Progesterone and DHEA, but they both gave me > vaginal bleeding. DHEA was a pill. I'm 52 and still get a period. > UGH! > > > > Sherri > > > > -------------- Original message -------------- > > From: "pondwood" > > > > > > > > >Forgot to ask you,what type of Hormone cream are you using? > > > Thanks KC > > > > Hi: > > > > > > > > Prednisone is an anti inflamatory steroid. My daughter took it > in > > > pill form for Crohn's disease. Some of the women here have tried > it > > > for their vulvar problems, but I don't think it did anything. > > > > > > > > I don't know about Prednisone eye drops, but with the pills you > > > can't stop suddenly, you have to wean off. What kind of eye > problem > > > do you have? > > > > > > > > I notice that you are having tests for hormones. I have > constant > > > burning and I think it's from hormones. It started when I hit > > > perimenopaus

e six years ago. I use bioidentical hormone cream and > it > > > have helped with the burning. > > > > > > > > Sherri > > > > > > > > -------------- Original message -------------- > > > > From: "pondwood" > > > > > > > > > I've had some eye problems the last 3 months & been using > these > > > drops > > > > > my vulvar problems are a nightmare, this is the only new drug > > > that I > > > > > have started,so there must be a link somewhere, Thank God > this > > > Thursday > > > > > is the last day of using it..the burning is horrible > > > > > My Doc, does not know if there is a connection,we are waiting > a > > > week > > > > > after I stop these drops to take my blood work &

saliva tests > for > > > > > Bio=identical hormones,, Ladies any feed back I would > appreciate > > > it. > > > > > thanks KC > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > > > > > > > > > **IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, > > > > > Thanks for your cooperation! ** > > > > > > > > > > ***