RemedySpot.com

Lindsey/Sherri- Vitamins and antibiotics Re: Digest Number 6027

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Lindsey and Sherri (see below),

Lindsey- I found these all-powerful vitamins on a menopause site (even though I'm only 26 now) called women to women (womentowomen.com). They're kind of pricey, but they literally did the trick. I couldn't believe it. I was also taking dong quai and other herbs... but I really think it was these vitamins that regulated my hormones so well. I called them numerous times just to ensure they weren't HRT and just vitamins. I'm not taking any HRT even though my doc keeps trying to push progesterone on me. I'm too afraid it will do what the BC pill did. BUt luckily the vitamins pretty much have helped me do it on my own. I also have been really trying to take care of myself in every other aspect too... from exercise every day, all organic whole foods, no sugar, alcohol, or caffeine. Pure water/air. I'm doing everything I can to get my body's health perfect so it can regulate its own hormones again. Docs think my problem is/was with pituitary, and now

know for sure it has to do with me adrenals as well. So I'm taking herbal support there now too. I'm experimenting with different kinds of vitamins to see if I can rule in/out specific components. NOw I'm taking New Chapter Vitamins (also pricey) and that seems to be working really well so far but ask me again in a month. I did try a generic cheap walmart brand as a test for a month, and I fell apart... my hormones were off the scale my doc couldn't even tell when/if I ovulated. My V didn't come back because I still have some hormones in there... but my headaches have been awful. When I had V my hormones were menopausal level (basically no estrogen).

Sherri- I was on what I thought to be a weak antibiotic: amoxicillin. That completely took my vulvar pain away, but yet it supposedly had nothing to do wtih bacteria (test results always came back negative). As soon as I would finish the dose (for other body infections overseas), the vulvar pain would return with a veangence. I chose not to stay on antibiotics forever, and thanfully eventually found a way to naturally balance my hormones again. I'm not sure if it was really bacterial related all along (but undetectable in cultures) and my hormones just equalized the chemistry down there, or the antibiotics disrupted some kind of pain pathway. Very very odd either way.

Faf

ps- should I write two separate emails in the future? I'm receiveing them through the daily digest method and I'm trying to figure out the best group discussion process. A lot of emails to sort through all at once- thanks for baring wtih me.

Digest Number 6027

Hi:

Thanks for the info. I will check out the site. I am waiting to get the results of my latest hormone test. I'm 52 so it's no surprise that they are all low, even though I still get my period.

The one email works for me.

Sherri

--------- Digest Number 6027