RemedySpot.com

Re: Any one in the Baltimore area heard of this doctor

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I live in SEastern VA in Virginia beach. Cool, we may be about three hours apart or less.

Re: Any one in the Baltimore area heard of this doctor

Just wanted to say thanks so much for these two doctor names. I'm going to the one with s Hopkins in two weeks now. First doctor I'll ever see that would have the knowledge to be able to even diagnose something for me. thank you!!!!!! I live in N. VA.shannon

Good luck, if you are seeing Dr. Hamod he will take good care of you and hopefully be able to offer some clarity to your situation. After seeing a couple of OBGYN's myself, he was the first to be able to diagnose and prescribe a treatment plan for me. Let me know if you have any other questions about him.

Just wanted to say thanks so much for these two doctor names. I'm going to the one with s Hopkins in two weeks now. First doctor I'll ever see that would have the knowledge to be able to even diagnose something for me. thank you!!!!!! I live in N. VA.

shannon

:

How well do you know Dr. Marvel? I'm from Md. Eastern Shore and was referred to him and he diagnosed me with Lichen Planus. That was well and he prescribed the suppositories for inside and Clobetasol for the exterior. That got the iching and burning under control however the clobetasol thinned the outside so bad when we had sex it tore. Then Dr. Marvel sugested the proceedure of Vulvectomy and explained they stretched skin over old and so on. Well I have never healed from that yet and the surgery was done in 2005. Nice guy but don't let him do a vulvectomy.

Reply-To: VulvarDisorders To: VulvarDisorders Subject: Re: Any one in the Baltimore area heard of this doctorDate: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 20:37:07 -0400

Not using a PT (didn't need one) but I know there are several Dr. Marvel works with and he does prescribe PT.

On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 1:26 PM, hgz <hgz (AT) verizon (DOT) net> wrote:

Have you been working with a pelvic PT? Who?

(If you've already discussed this, my apologies.)

Hollis

That sucks; I'm sorry you didn't get the help you needed. I think Dr. Marvel's specialty lies more with recurrent vaginal infections and nerve disorders than some other conditions that cause vulvodynia. Are you seeing a new doctor to help you with the side effects from the surgery?

:

How well do you know Dr. Marvel? I'm from Md. Eastern Shore and was referred to him and he diagnosed me with Lichen Planus. That was well and he prescribed the suppositories for inside and Clobetasol for the exterior. That got the iching and burning under control however the clobetasol thinned the outside so bad when we had sex it tore. Then Dr. Marvel sugested the proceedure of Vulvectomy and explained they stretched skin over old and so on. Well I have never healed from that yet and the surgery was done in 2005. Nice guy but don't let him do a vulvectomy.

Reply-To: VulvarDisorders

To: VulvarDisorders Subject: Re: Any one in the Baltimore area heard of this doctorDate: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 20:37:07 -0400

Not using a PT (didn't need one) but I know there are several Dr. Marvel works with and he does prescribe PT.

Hollis

I used to live on the Eastern Shore of MD and it took over 2 years

for me to get a doctor that even knew what my condition was. s

Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore finally diagnosed me and has some

great Gynecologists that are excellent.

Good Luck.

> >

> >> ,

> >>

> >> Have you been working with a pelvic PT? Who?

> >> (If you've already discussed this, my apologies.)

> >>

> >> Hollis

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

> >

>

Yes, I'm seeing Dr. Abbas who is also from Baltimore. His speciality is CA but is knowledgeable with all the other. Do you know anything about him?

Reply-To: VulvarDisorders To: VulvarDisorders Subject: Re: Any one in the Baltimore area heard of this doctorDate: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 23:56:05 -0400

That sucks; I'm sorry you didn't get the help you needed. I think Dr. Marvel's specialty lies more with recurrent vaginal infections and nerve disorders than some other conditions that cause vulvodynia. Are you seeing a new doctor to help you with the side effects from the surgery?

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 5:09 PM, pam ayers <dittojt (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

:

From: " Aus" <karen.siddique (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Reply-To: VulvarDisorders To: VulvarDisorders Subject: Re: Any one in the Baltimore area heard of this doctorDate: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 20:37:07 -0400

On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 1:26 PM, hgz <hgz (AT) verizon (DOT) net> wrote:

Hollis

I haven't heard of him; where does he practice? Do you like him so far?

Yes, I'm seeing Dr. Abbas who is also from Baltimore. His speciality is CA but is knowledgeable with all the other. Do you know anything about him?