RemedySpot.com

Sherri- BV/antibiotics Re: Digest Number 6027

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Sherri,

My cultures always came back negative except once something about strep

or staph aureous B+ ...I don't know if that makes sense (it was a while

ago). If I didn't have an infection, the amoxicillin shouldn't have

done anything. But they did, they made the V pain go away completely.

It is the biggest mystery to me still.... and makes me wonder if there

was definitely an " undetectable " bacterial component to it all.

I did blood results as well as salivary, and I would recommend both if

nothing substantial turns up. I would really look into the results

your doc provides (make sure to get a copy) and do your own research

too... my doc completely missed that my estrogen was half what it

should be.

Faf

Hi:

If your culture was Group B Strep, then Amoxicillan would have worked for it. I'm allergic to Amoxicillan or I would have taken it. My cultures unfortunately always show something.

Do you remember what your estrogen was? When I first had it done it was 25. I think I was around 50. Then I started a compounded estrogen topically and 2-3 months later it shot up to 366. (way too high). I'll get my results on the 13th from my latest blood tests. Are you using any form of estrogen.

I use compounded estradiol and testosterone. Was hoping the testosterone would help for the libido, but it hasn't.

Sherri

-------------- Original message -------------- > Hi Sherri, > > My cultures always came back negative except once something about strep > or staph aureous B+ ...I don't know if that makes sense (it was a while > ago). If I didn't have an infection, the amoxicillin shouldn't have > done anything. But they did, they made the V pain go away completely. > It is the biggest mystery to me still.... and makes me wonder if there > was definitely an "undetectable" bacterial component to it all. > > I did blood results as well as salivary, and I would recommend both if > nothing substantial turns up. I would really look into the results > your doc provides (make sure to get a copy) and do your own research > too... my doc completely missed that my estrogen was half w

hat it > should be. > > Faf > > > ------------------------------------ > > **IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, > Thanks for your cooperation! ** > > ***