RemedySpot.com

Re: Clothing Options for Vulvar Vestibulitis/Other Vulvar Pain -

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey , Thanks for the heads up on the "Boyfriend Sweats" at 's Secret. I went shopping the other for some comfy pants, but I need more. It's so hard to shop when you have vulvae pain! Amen?!!!Hope you are doing well! I've been kind of absent lately -- both of my boys are in school now and they go to different ones and are on different schedules so I don't know if I'm coming or going! ;-) Take Care,---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If you shop at Secrets or like their apparel, I suggest you to buy "Boyfriend Sweats", I absolutely love them,

I have the sweats in four different colors so far. The sweat pants are very loose in the crotch area, hence thats where they get the name "Boyfriend Sweats." You can wear them out in public (running errands), perfect for lounging in or sleeping in. Hope this helped somewhat.

Your welcome. Enjoy your weekend!

Re: Clothing Options for Vulvar Vestibulitis/Other Vulvar Pain -

Hey ,

Thanks for the heads up on the "Boyfriend Sweats" at 's Secret. I went shopping the other for some comfy pants, but I need more. It's so hard to shop when you have vulvae pain! Amen?!!!

Hope you are doing well! I've been kind of absent lately -- both of my boys are in school now and they go to different ones and are on different schedules so I don't know if I'm coming or going! ;-)

Take Care,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you shop at Secrets or like their apparel, I suggest you to buy "Boyfriend Sweats", I absolutely love them, I have the sweats in four different colors so far. The sweat pants are very loose in the crotch area, hence thats where they get the name "Boyfriend Sweats." You can wear them out in public (running errands), perfect for lounging in or sleeping in. Hope this helped somewhat.

McCain or Obama? Stay updated on coverage of the Presidential race while you browse - Download Now!