RemedySpot.com

Re: pain in Clitoris

Rate this topic

Guest guest

,If you will go to the homepage of the group you will find a search box where you can look for past posts. We've had some members over the years who suffer from Clitoral pain...you will probably find some info that might help. Maybe keeping the clitoral hood lubricated daily might help. If I come across anything...I send it in...Take Care,Chelle

I've had this problem too; in fact my main problem has been pain in my clitoral/urethral area. I was diagnosed with pudenal neuralgia (the nerve that supplies sensation to the genital are can sometimes go haywire or become too sensitive) and I also had vaginal atrophy. I was put on Cymbalta and that has helped a lot with the nerve pain there. Also using local estrogen cream on that area helped with the atrophy and with some of the sensitivity (this took a while to work though). Also taking lukewarm baths with Aveeno oatmeal bath seemed to help. Keeping the area moisturized helped for me as well.

I've been taking 75 mgs. of Elavil at night since mid July. It has helped the burning a lot, however about every couple of weeks I get pain in my clitoris area, actually on the clitoris and area between the clitoris and urethra. Has anyone else had this. I have had an IUD since March after giving birth in Jan. to my baby boy. The Mirena IUD has dried me out terribly. I found this morning putting some Astroglide on my clitoral area helped some, but I'm very uncomfortable. Diagnosed with Vulvodynia in July 2005, went into remission. Diagnosed again in May 2008 after a yeast infection brought it on again. Thanks for everyone who keeps this site going. I check this email everyday!

i have some estrogen cream called Estrasorb. would that be the same as this Estrace everyone mentions? a dr gave them to me to go back on the hormones with instead of the pills which i opted not too but i have a bunch of samples so i figure i could put some on down there.thankslaura

I've been taking 75 mgs. of Elavil at night since mid July. It has helped the burning a lot, however about every couple of weeks I get pain in my clitoris area, actually on the clitoris and area between the clitoris and urethra. Has anyone else had this. I have had an IUD since March after giving birth in Jan. to my baby boy. The Mirena IUD has dried me out terribly. I found this morning putting some Astroglide on my clitoral area helped some, but I'm very uncomfortable. Diagnosed with Vulvodynia in July 2005, went into remission. Diagnosed again in May 2008 after a yeast infection brought it on again. Thanks for everyone who keeps this site going. I check this email everyday!