RemedySpot.com

yeast free diet

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For those who had participated in this way to eat, I have a couple times had

things that I

should not like ice cream or a twinkie and I don't know if it is my imagination

or not but it

seems like a day or 2 after I start itching and my crotch feels " uncomfortable " .

Is it possible

that symptoms can come on that soon after having a forbidden food?

Thanks.

Also, I had vestibulectomy done in August of this year. I have alot of pain

with intercourse as

most of you. the surgery was a complete success!! I have been able to have sex

from start

to finish with absolutly no pain whatsoever. It is a miracle. Unfortunatly I

cannot get my

husband to understand that he won't hurt me so we have only had it once since I

got the ok

from my doctor. I think most husbands would be thrilled but this is causing a

problem for

me. I haven't felt this good for at least 14 years. Whats a girl to do? =(

hey,congrats on your surgery!!!! that is so exciting. If I were a candidate for the surgery I would go for it. I have also had VVS for about 15 years. As far as the sex/husband thing goes, I don't know how long it's been since your surgery, but i would imagine that it will just take some time and good communication to amp up your sex life, especially if he's afraid of hurting you. That is wonderful, by the way, to have someone who is so sensitive to your needs. Take it slow, be reassuring to him that you are ok (as long as it doesn't hurt). I'm sure he will be begging you for sex in no time!yeast-free diet: I was on the diet religiously for a full year. Although I felt no effects whatsoever from being on the diet, I did a ton of research during that period of time, and heard many accounts of women having itching and other symptoms several days after eating a yeasty food. I think that is quite common. The only thing I noticed I would get from sugary / yeasty foods is a foggy headache and difficulty concentrating.One thing I felt that DID really help me in terms of staying yeast-free was taking 'candex' which is a natural enzyme that kills off yeast in your system. You can get it at Whole Foods or other natural food stores, about $30 for 30 days. Good stuff. I use it when I feel a yeast infection coming on and it works pretty much like a charm. In fact, that reminded me I need to stock up.nicoleTo: VulvarDisorders From: brigbar2@...Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 19:12:35 +0000Subject: yeast free diet

For those who had participated in this way to eat, I have a couple times had things that I

should not like ice cream or a twinkie and I don't know if it is my imagination or not but it

seems like a day or 2 after I start itching and my crotch feels "uncomfortable". Is it possible

that symptoms can come on that soon after having a forbidden food?

Thanks.

Also, I had vestibulectomy done in August of this year. I have alot of pain with intercourse as

most of you. the surgery was a complete success!! I have been able to have sex from start

to finish with absolutly no pain whatsoever. It is a miracle. Unfortunatly I cannot get my

husband to understand that he won't hurt me so we have only had it once since I got the ok

from my doctor. I think most husbands would be thrilled but this is causing a problem for

me. I haven't felt this good for at least 14 years. Whats a girl to do? =(

Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn “10 hidden secrets” from . Learn Now

• 3 months later...

It works for me too. You do have to stick with it. Not think of it as a diet but as a life style. People should be eating this way anyway. There is way too much sugar in most peoples diets.When I stick to this way of eating, I have more energy, feel less stressed, have clear skin, no itching or burning. etc.

Blueeberri

I can tell you from my experience and that of many friends, that itabsolutely works. I didn't have the willpower to stick with it. But itworks.Melinda C. A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!

As tough as it is to follow, the yeast-free diet is worth it.

I've had great results with it.

I cheated by having sweets and regular bread during the holidays and my symptoms worsen. I'm back on it now.

Subject: Yeast Free DietTo: VulvarDisorders Date: Thursday, January 15, 2009, 11:12 AMI am just starting to read about this yeast free diet - Of those of you on it - has it really improved your symptoms? II had some wine over the weekend and pretzels the other day and now I am real itchy. ------------------------------------

**IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, Thanks for your cooperation! **