RemedySpot.com

Re: estrogen cream

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi I am using estrogen cream and it is compounded and Using it in

calendula cream or emu oil. It seems to sting me like crazy. Is this

normal at the beginning? Also, after using 2 weeks, I do not seem to

notice much of a difference. Does it take alot longer? Also, has anyone

been healed just by using the estrogen cream alone?

Thanks.

Cia

Hi Cia,Estrogen takes time to work. It took about two months worth of use before I really noticed a good improvement. It rebuilt my vulvar tissue, which at the time was in bad shape. It can toughen the skin, therefore protecting it from irritation. It nourishes the skin. Unfortunately, not every vulvar pain patient will improve from using estrogen, but for many of us, it has indeed helped. Maybe you should call your pharmacist and ask for the specific ingredients and make sure they are using soothing ingredients. Our group owner (Dee Troll) got completely well from using topical estrace cream and testosterone cream, too. I'll try to find her story and send it in...hang in there...ChelleSubject: Re: estrogen creamTo: VulvarDisorders Date: Friday, October 10, 2008, 11:40 PMHi I am using estrogen cream and it is compounded and Using it in calendula cream or emu oil. It seems to sting me like crazy. Is this normal at the beginning? Also, after using 2 weeks, I do not seem to notice much of a difference. Does it take alot longer? Also, has anyone been healed just by using the estrogen cream alone?Thanks.Cia------------------------------------**IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, Thanks for your cooperation! *****

--- :

>Hi C,

Thanks for your quick response. I got mine from the Bellvue pharmacy. I

had to stop using it everyday because I was absorbing it systemically.

How much of it do you use? My vulva is not in good shape so I do hope

this works.

Cia

Hi:

I use compounded estrodial in aloe gel. I did not have any stinging when I started to use it. It took a long time for me to start to see (feel) a difference, probably close to a year. I have constant burning.

Sherri

-------------- Original message -------------- > Hi I am using estrogen cream and it is compounded and Using it in > calendula cream or emu oil. It seems to sting me like crazy. Is this > normal at the beginning? Also, after using 2 weeks, I do not seem to > notice much of a difference. Does it take alot longer? Also, has anyone > been healed just by using the estrogen cream alone? > > Thanks. > Cia > > > ------------------------------------ > > **IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, > Thanks for your cooperation! ** > > ***

A year,,yikes..lol, but what is another year right? how much do you use

a day and do you use it everyday? How has it changed your skin? I know

some seem to get real results once they add testosterone. I tried that

but for some reason got really bad side efftects quickly even though

they say it does not go systemicallly.

Hi:

I started using just compounded estradiol with aloe on my thigh for hormone replacement. My estrogen was at 25. Then after a month (on my own) I started using it around my vagina. It was a small amount on both places. Two months later my estrogen was 366, way too high.

I then started using compounded estradiol and testosterone which I still use nightly. I use a small amount around the opening of my vagina. I realized it was working when I stopped having the horrible burning flareups that I would get after sex and my period.

I had hormones done last month and will get the results on Monday. I am 52 and still get my period.

Sherri

-------------- Original message -------------- > A year,,yikes..lol, but what is another year right? how much do you use > a day and do you use it everyday? How has it changed your skin? I know > some seem to get real results once they add testosterone. I tried that > but for some reason got really bad side efftects quickly even though > they say it does not go systemicallly. > > > ------------------------------------ > > **IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, > Thanks for your cooperation! ** > > ***

wow, that really shot up! I know nothing about hormone #'s so I do not

know what is good and bad, but when I felt I was getting too much, I

would get a migraine headache, emotional, boobs got big, gained weight.

At least u can have sex! I am to tender in the vulva for that and to

inflammed. I am trying to use the stuff again as so many seem to get

great results. May use the " t " more often too. Let us know the reslts

even though I do not know what is and is not normal..

I will let you know the results on Monday. I got my period twice in August, so she was concerned. I didn't get a period from May to August and felt great!

Sherri

-------------- Original message -------------- > wow, that really shot up! I know nothing about hormone #'s so I do not > know what is good and bad, but when I felt I was getting too much, I > would get a migraine headache, emotional, boobs got big, gained weight. > > At least u can have sex! I am to tender in the vulva for that and to > inflammed. I am trying to use the stuff again as so many seem to get > great results. May use the "t" more often too. Let us know the reslts > even though I do not know what is and is not normal.. > > > ------------------------------------ > > **IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, > Thanks for your cooperation! ** > > ***