RemedySpot.com

Re: Estrogen cream -

Rate this topic

Guest guest

>>>>I use a pea size of estradiol compounded in emu oil in the 6 o' clock area every morning after I get out of the shower, it does seems to help.

Hey , just wanted to pass on a good tip. If you will use your estradiol cream at night right before you go to bed, there is a chance it might help more. When we sleep the body goes into 'repair mode'...Dee has good info on the effectiveness of the timing of meds. If I come across it, I will send it in. I'm not saying never use it during the day. I've done that, too. I've mainly used it right before bed, though...and it sure has made a big difference for me.

I hope you are seeing some improvement. Are you still going to PT? If so, has it helped any? Hang in there...

Take Care,

Chelle

whats the difference in estradiol and estrace? I have estrace and it was prescribed internal. It made me burn more. I then started using it external mixed with the litocain (however u spell that) same thing.. it seems to make me burn

Subject: Re: Estrogen cream - To: VulvarDisorders Date: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 10:37 AM

>>>>I use a pea size of estradiol compounded in emu oil in the 6 o' clock area every morning after I get out of the shower, it does seems to help.

Hey , just wanted to pass on a good tip. If you will use your estradiol cream at night right before you go to bed, there is a chance it might help more. When we sleep the body goes into 'repair mode'...Dee has good info on the effectiveness of the timing of meds. If I come across it, I will send it in. I'm not saying never use it during the day. I've done that, too. I've mainly used it right before bed, though...and it sure has made a big difference for me.

I hope you are seeing some improvement. Are you still going to PT? If so, has it helped any? Hang in there...

Take Care,

Chelle