RemedySpot.com

Re: PLEASE READ - Tina M.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey Tina,Vulvar pain Stinks, and it ends up taking a toll on our relationships! Do you feel like you all can sit down and talk at all? and I went through a period years ago, where we weren't communicating like we should...which is really odd for us...but all of this takes a toll. It was rough for awhile...and then thankfully we came to our senses and got back on track. I know from his perspective that it's been tough when he feels like he can't make my pain better....and also our hubbies can end up feeling guilty for getting frustrated regarding sex. It's hard on them, too. I'm not sure if any of this helps...but hang in there and be sure you all try to keep the lines of communication going. Just take things a day at at a time.I know it's hard to get motivated at times...it gets frustrating going

from doc to doc and trying different things. Try not to be too hard on yourself...keep hope alive...keep telling yourself that this will pass and you're gonna get better. Take Care,Chelle

This is to all of you actually. I need to vent a line or two. It seems like I don't have much of a husband anymore through all of this. It seems as though that he is off in another world. I know this definetly takes a huge toll on him. I have about two or three other health options I can persue with a great doctor, yet at times I get in a stagnate mode. My husband is being promoted and the USMC ball is around the corner if you get the idea.

thank you Chelle

Re: PLEASE READ - Tina M.

Hey Tina,Vulvar pain Stinks, and it ends up taking a toll on our relationships! Do you feel like you all can sit down and talk at all? and I went through a period years ago, where we weren't communicating like we should...which is really odd for us...but all of this takes a toll. It was rough for awhile...and then thankfully we came to our senses and got back on track. I know from his perspective that it's been tough when he feels like he can't make my pain better....and also our hubbies can end up feeling guilty for getting frustrated regarding sex. It's hard on them, too. I'm not sure if any of this helps...but hang in there and be sure you all try to keep the lines of communication going. Just take things a day at at a time.I know it's hard to get motivated at times...it gets frustrating going from doc to doc and trying different things. Try not to be too hard on yourself...keep hope alive...keep telling yourself that this will pass and you're gonna get better. Take Care,Chelle

This is to all of you actually. I need to vent a line or two. It seems like I don't have much of a husband anymore through all of this. It seems as though that he is off in another world. I know this definetly takes a huge toll on him. I have about two or three other health options I can persue with a great doctor, yet at times I get in a stagnate mode. My husband is being promoted and the USMC ball is around the corner if you get the idea.