RemedySpot.com

Re: CHELLE PLEASE READ

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Im seeing Aron ball for PT right now. This is my second time back to her. How can I find out who has worked with. I'm very frustrated right now. I get to a point of feeling better then boom I back slide. I'm not going to get over this crap. I called around today looking for DR's who have experence with perdental nerves and most said ummm maybe you need to see a GYN.. This is so damn frustrating. I said no I think i need to get the HELL out of NC with all these clueless DR's..

Subject: Re: PLEASE READTo: VulvarDisorders Date: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 10:49 AM

Lee Ann,

Have any of the PT's you've seen checked you for proper alignment of your spine? Is your tailbone knocked over to one side...did you have a bad fall on it that you can remember?

If the PT has finally found the spot that increases your pain...then give it a go for awhile. There are so many muscles back there...and if any are pulling harder to one side or they are tight and tense...it can definitely refer pain.

You can do PT work on yourself. Either internal or external. I have done both...so has my hubby.

I'm not sure who you are currently seeing for a PT....but (femifesto) has worked with a good one down in NC...you might want to ask her for the name. I wish so much I had answers for you...but unfortunately, this seems to be a process of each of us discovering what helps through trial and error. If PT is finally hitting the area, though, I say give a good shot.

Hope you feel better soon...

Chelle

Lee Ann, is really sweet and I'm sure she will help if she is able. Her email address is: femifesto@... I think her PT is in Raleigh...but I'm not for sure.... the Pt's name is a. I think ended up being released by her PT...but I do know she has come a long way. Not completely better....but a lot of improvement. I so hear you, Lee Ann. I saw a new Ob/gyn the other day (one of 12,000 now -- ha ha) and I told her pretty much immediately, that if things didn't work between us I am going to find a gyn out of State. I'm at the end of my rope with most WV docs. Lord knows it wouldn't be the first time I've had to do it. In the past year I've been to practitioners in four different states. *sigh*When I get a chance I actually need to post an

update...maybe one of these years...I hope this helps...Chelle