RemedySpot.com

Re: Sara

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Sara,Welcome to the group! As for relationships...take things slowly. Besides...it's so much better to take time to get to know a person. You don't have to immediately share with a potential date that you are suffering from chronic pain. My husband and I were friends for six months before we began dating...20 yrs. later....he is still my best friend. I didn't have vulvar pain when we began dating...I developed it 1.5 yrs. before we got married. He has stayed with me...because he loves "me" in spite of the pain. He's an honest, good-hearted, Godly man with Integrity. There are still good guys out there, that will love a woman for who she is! As for treatments...many of us understand the money challenges. Even with Insurance, treatment can be expensive -- hopefully we can

share some things that might help. Don't give up....you are not alone. I'm about to pass out... ;-) Gotta get to bed! Take Care,ChelleDear Everyone, I am a 23 year old woman who was diagnosed with vulvar vestibulus disorder my sophmore year in college (about 2 year ago). I had only recently started having sex and have since stopped because of not having a boyfriend for a few years. I feel that nothing will help and I will be alone forever. How do you go into a relationship and tell someone that you have this condition. I also do not have the resources to get treatment for the condition at this point in my life. I was proscribed lidocane ointment but found that it did

not help at the time i was sexually active( for the brief period that I was). I wanted to indroduce myself to all of you. Hope I didn't ramble on too much. Please email me with any questions that you might have about me. Looking for friends and support, Sara in Arizona