RemedySpot.com

to samantha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Sam. I'm twenty two and still try to be considerate and thoughtful of what will hurt candi, and what won't. I'm not sure exactly how to correctly answer your question because I try to be sympathetic and patient with candi even though I still have desires to. I too still make mistakes and still try to learn and be understanding. Perhaps if your partner talked to a doctor or researched your condition to better understand what you go threw he'd be more sympathetic?

Good morning thank you for the reply. My boyfriend is a macho guy, gym head and not in tune with his feelings. He was raised very different than I was, he didn't come from a loving and affectionate home.

He does go with me to most of my dr.appt's, so he gets the jist of it. I've asked him to read information/articles regarding Vulvar Vestibulitis but doesn't take an interest in it. I feel like there's only so much I can do, I can't make him be interested.

~~

to samantha

Hi Sam. I'm twenty two and still try to be considerate and thoughtful of what will hurt candi, and what won't. I'm not sure exactly how to correctly answer your question because I try to be sympathetic and patient with candi even though I still have desires to. I too still make mistakes and still try to learn and be understanding. Perhaps if your partner talked to a doctor or researched your condition to better understand what you go threw he'd be more sympathetic?

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!

Hi perhaps you could see a councilor together? Troubled childhood won't help I understand that but that's an issue separate from what your going threw and should still be dealt with. I still think he should be more considerate of your feelings however we are two different people and how I think something should be dealt with doesn't mean that its how someone will deal with it. If he knows your condition yet isn't trying to be sympathetic then perhaps that's an issue you and him need to talk about with help a mediator or some such person. I'm not exactly sure how else you could deal with the situation though I'm just another male with a different upbringing. So how I deal with things is different to how your partner will.

to samantha

Happy Halloween. Yes, thats true we all deal with things differently, I would like him to be a little sympathetic with what I'm going through on a daily basis. He is very hard core and his saying is, " pain is weakness leaving the body." I've mentioned couples counseling, although he told me he didn't need it...go figure. I don't like to give ultimatum's but in this case I may have to do just that. I appreciate your feedback, take care.

~~

Re: to samantha

Hi perhaps you could see a councilor together? Troubled childhood won't help I understand that but that's an issue separate from what your going threw and should still be dealt with. I still think he should be more considerate of your feelings however we are two different people and how I think something should be dealt with doesn't mean that its how someone will deal with it. If he knows your condition yet isn't trying to be sympathetic then perhaps that's an issue you and him need to talk about with help a mediator or some such person. I'm not exactly sure how else you could deal with the situation though I'm just another male with a different upbringing. So how I deal with things is different to how your partner will.

to samantha

McCain or Obama? Stay up to date on the latest from the campaign trail with

AOL News.

, I wish you the best of luck, but if you do have to give an ultimatum just remember that you have tried, and that you deserve the same amount that you put in. A relationship is not one sided, well if they are they must be quite sad. Going off one thing he's said how ever, pain may not be weakness leaving the body, but there is a way to work with the pain. I've found it works in any case.

In a stress management class I was in we were taught breathing exersizes. Laying on the back and atempting to relax everything, and to breathe in through the nose, and out through the mouth. Once we learned to do this while making sure that every breath was deep and even, our teacher had us add another component. Pick a spott on the body that is tence or in pain, a head ake, a sore spott on the back etc. You picture that part of your body as where your breath comes in and out. The breating in equaling clenzing oxigyn, and breathing out through the sore area the releacing of toxxines, of stress or of tention. It does not work 100%, but if I can get my partner to understand why I am quiet at the beginning of penatration sometimes I can relax my body enough to continue with a little bit less pain.

Anyway I know that covers a few things, but I hope you can stay strong through this and remember that you deserve respect, care and love.

Candi

to samantha

McCain or Obama? Stay up to date on the latest from the campaign trail with AOL News.

Anytime its not a problem. I agree with candi's message below and wish you luck. There's only so much we can or should have to put up with. Be strong whatever you decide and remember that there are always people out there willing to help you.

kyle

to samantha

McCain or Obama? Stay up to date on the latest from the campaign trail with AOL News.

Thanks , I appreciate the support and words of encouragement. Have a safe and happy halloween.

Re: to samantha

, I wish you the best of luck, but if you do have to give an ultimatum just remember that you have tried, and that you deserve the same amount that you put in. A relationship is not one sided, well if they are they must be quite sad. Going off one thing he's said how ever, pain may not be weakness leaving the body, but there is a way to work with the pain. I've found it works in any case.

In a stress management class I was in we were taught breathing exersizes. Laying on the back and atempting to relax everything, and to breathe in through the nose, and out through the mouth. Once we learned to do this while making sure that every breath was deep and even, our teacher had us add another component. Pick a spott on the body that is tence or in pain, a head ake, a sore spott on the back etc. You picture that part of your body as where your breath comes in and out. The breating in equaling clenzing oxigyn, and breathing out through the sore area the releacing of toxxines, of stress or of tention. It does not work 100%, but if I can get my partner to understand why I am quiet at the beginning of penatration sometimes I can relax my body enough to continue with a little bit less pain.

Anyway I know that covers a few things, but I hope you can stay strong through this and remember that you deserve respect, care and love.

Candi

to samantha

McCain or Obama? Stay up to date on the latest from the campaign trail with

AOL News.