RemedySpot.com

Re: I'm so upset...(Ora)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ora,Thank you!!! It's so tough being a woman, huh? I will definitely keep my ovaries, though I realize I could possibly end up losing one. I keep having trouble with cysts. It's just almost too hard for me to comprehend that I have so much wrong with my pelvis. That is where all the pain in my body is located. I need a pelvic transplant. ;-) Ora, did you have a hysterectomy, is that what led to all of your prolapse? I know a woman at church that had a hysterectomy and a few years later everything prolapsed. Bladder, vaginal vault, rectal...it's like how to you choose, you know? Take care and I'll be writing you soon....Love,Chelle

Hi Chelle,

I guess I thought having a hysterectomy was the best surgery almost, among many, that I ever had. It was a relief to stop the problems. I also insisted that my ovaries be removed and I have never been sorry about that. Since they were removed I was not subject to any more problems with them. I am suspicious when they tell us to not remove the ovaries. No thanks. I was delighted to see the end of them.

I had a vaginal complete hysterectomy--so easy so trouble free for all these years.

Hopefully you will find the best answers for you.

Arline

Subject: Re: I'm so upset...(Ora)To: VulvarDisorders Date: Saturday, November 1, 2008, 10:24 AM

Ora,Thank you!!! It's so tough being a woman, huh? I will definitely keep my ovaries, though I realize I could possibly end up losing one. I keep having trouble with cysts. It's just almost too hard for me to comprehend that I have so much wrong with my pelvis. That is where all the pain in my body is located. I need a pelvic transplant. ;-) Ora, did you have a hysterectomy, is that what led to all of your prolapse? I know a woman at church that had a hysterectomy and a few years later everything prolapsed. Bladder, vaginal vault, rectal...it's like how to you choose, you know? Take care and I'll be writing you soon....Love,Chelle

I think my prolapse was triggered when I tripped and fell when I was

walking fast and tripped over a doorstop that was sticking up on the

floor. Never could prove it of course. But it happened a month or so

after the fall.

I have not had a hysterectomy. My uterus is hanging in there just

fine. But it used to prolapse for a few hours when I ovulated. It

would get swollen and go south. But it always went back up after

ovulation.

Ora

On Sat, 1 Nov 2008 07:24:11 -0700 (PDT), Chelle elliottmag@...>

wrote:

>Ora,

>

>Thank you!!!  It's so tough being a woman, huh?  

>

>I will definitely keep my ovaries, though I realize I could possibly end up

losing one.  I keep having trouble with cysts.  It's just almost too hard for me

to comprehend that I have so much wrong with my pelvis.  That is where all the

pain in my body is located.  I need a pelvic transplant.  ;-) 

>

>Ora, did you have a hysterectomy, is that what led to all of your prolapse?  I

know a woman at church that had a hysterectomy and a few years later everything

prolapsed.  Bladder, vaginal vault, rectal...it's like how to you choose, you

know?

>

>Take care and I'll be writing you soon....

>Love,

>Chelle

Ora, I can tell my uterus comes down further at certain times during my cycle, too. For whatever reason all this started young for me. I had severe uterine retroversion in my early 20's...it was caused a lot of rectal pain and pain with sex. I had surgery to re-suspend it in a more normal position in '98. Things came down a little after the birth of my second son...but it's been the past year that my uterus and bladder have been coming down more and more. It just stinks! I don't want the surgery, but honestly, at this point, I don't know what else to do. I pray it will be my answer...and I'm gonna keep praying until I feel peace. Thanks for sharing...Chelle