RemedySpot.com

what is this?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ok, i kind of asked about this before, but i mostly got humidity, and then i moved to florda and it stopped, so I'm not quite sure... It started up again recently in new york though. You know how sometimes in the dead summer you shave your legs, and after word if your legs are wet they let go of a bunch of dead skin? Well recently the inside of my labia majora, and all of my labia manora, and clittoris have been doing something simelar. If i run a fingar while cleaning or anything around the area my fingar seems to poll off a bunch of clumpy dead skin. I don't scrach it, but sometimes when it comes away i get large like open scratches that hurt when touched at all by fingar tp water... so on. When I orrigionally was told I had vulvar vestibulitis, it was all for the one area just inside the entrance of my vagina, but since then it seems like it is getting worse with treetments from home which is all i can do with no inturance and no job... I don't know what to make of this skin thing how ever or if anyone has suggestions, should i let it peal off, should i try to let the seemingly dead skin cells sit there, should I use a particular ointment rather than AND which is what i have been using to help releave the pain when scratches seem to be there?

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Candi

Hmm, Candi, I honestly don't know what to tell you. Is there any way you could go to a local health department and at least get checked? They usually are good about going by your income or if you don't have any, they will offer some services free of charge. Are you currently using anything that you could be reacting to? If I come across any info, I'll pass it along. Maybe someone will have some advice. Hang in there...Chelle

I'm not using anything I haven't used on my vulva before this started. I honestly have no idea.

Re: what is this?

Hmm, Candi, I honestly don't know what to tell you. Is there any way you could go to a local health department and at least get checked? They usually are good about going by your income or if you don't have any, they will offer some services free of charge. Are you currently using anything that you could be reacting to? If I come across any info, I'll pass it along. Maybe someone will have some advice. Hang in there...Chelle