RemedySpot.com

Re: SI belt - Melinda

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey Melinda,Thanks for the reminder. I actually did try an SI belt in the past, but it seemed to up my pain. The right side of my sacrum stays puffy where the ligaments were damaged and I guess it's probably a combination of the SI joint pain, too. I hope maybe in the near future, I'll be able to tolerate one. Have you gone back to work now? I hope things are well your way. My friend that had a premature baby back in Oct. was fighting for his life this past week. We had so many people praying for him -- and he has made a complete turn around. Turns out, he needed the super expensive formula (Elecare - $33 a can). He wasn't absorbing any nutrients from the Alimentum...the poor little guy was near death's door on Tuesday, but now...they are getting ready to move him out of the PICU.

;-) I hope Caleb is doing well. I'll have to check out your blog! Take Care,ChelleDate: Saturday, December 6, 2008, 6:12 PMChelle,I had hypermobility of my SI joints before but it seemed intermittent, notchronic. PT and an SI belt helped.Melinda