RemedySpot.com

OT: Chelle - Melinda & Baby

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Chelle!

We are doing ok! I will be going back to work part time after the holidays and

hopefully our

budget can survive it. I just can't leave him full time right now.

He is so cute! definitely check out the blog. I mean, I'm biased, but still...=)

Physically I am hanging in there. I am not happy with my pouchy belly, but

that's to be

expected. I had such a nice tummy before from going gluten free and losing

weight, and it's

hard to get used to having it back!

I have started PT again and am doing well with it. We haven't attempted

intercourse again

yet. I'm just not brave enough or energetic enough yet. I have also started

homeopathic

treatment but that's a long process so we'll see how it goes.

Caleb continues to be fairly high maintenance - better than before but still

more difficult than

your average baby, I would say - he can't go to sleep on his own, and rarely

sleep more than

3 hours, even at night. And he screams his little head off in the carseat - just

hates it! But he

smiles all the time now and he can roll over from belly to back and is

vocalizing and getting

very expressive.

Anyway, enough about us...I'm glad to hear you are putting together more of the

pieces of

what's going on with you!

Melinda

Melinda, I went to the blog, and my goodness, it's hard to believe Caleb is already 3 months old! I know it's tough when they are fussy, but hang in there, because it will get better with time. Both of my boys had acid reflux, with Jordan (younger son) I thought I was gonna have a nervous breakdown. He cried and cried and cried...we went through so much, but fortunately, over time, things calmed down and we don't even think about those crazy days anymore. Don't be too hard on yourself about your tummy...3 months is still very early. My tummy will never be the same after two babies, but I don't care anymore! ;-) You are wise for listening to your body regarding sex. I would just take my time and go with what is right for you. Keep me posted and I'll be checking your blog to see how he's

growing! ;-) Hugs, ChelleSubject: OT: Chelle - Melinda & BabyTo: VulvarDisorders Date: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 8:50 PMHi Chelle!We are doing ok! I will be going back to work part time after the holidays andhopefully our budget can survive it. I just can't leave him full time right now. He is so cute! definitely check out the blog. I mean, I'm biased, butstill...=)Physically I am hanging in there. I am not happy with my pouchy belly, butthat's to be expected. I had such a nice tummy before from going gluten free and losingweight, and it's hard to get used to having it

back!I have started PT again and am doing well with it. We haven't attemptedintercourse again yet. I'm just not brave enough or energetic enough yet. I have also startedhomeopathic treatment but that's a long process so we'll see how it goes. Caleb continues to be fairly high maintenance - better than before but stillmore difficult than your average baby, I would say - he can't go to sleep on his own, andrarely sleep more than 3 hours, even at night. And he screams his little head off in the carseat -just hates it! But he smiles all the time now and he can roll over from belly to back and isvocalizing and getting very expressive. Anyway, enough about us...I'm glad to hear you are putting together more ofthe pieces of what's going on with you!Melinda