RemedySpot.com

Re: An article from globeandmail.com (Canadian Vulvodynia article) - Kristy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks, Kristy, for the link to the article. Do you mind if I share it with other groups? I noticed that Phyllis Mate from the NVA wrote a small statement in the comments statement. One step at a time, hopefully we'll get much more needed awareness. If anyone needs it copied/pasted, let me know! Take Care,Chelle "Vulvodynia: Dismissed and undiagnosed" Sufferers are often told it's 'all in their heads.' But chronicvulvar pain is real, medical researchers say <http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20081202.wlvulvodynia02/EmailBNStory/specialScienceandHealth/home>Note from Kristy: I got this article from a friend of mine on another

painsite and she shared it with me. I found it interesting.

Chelle,

It's fine if you share the article with other groups.

Kristy :)

Subject: Re: An article from globeandmail.com (Canadian Vulvodynia article) - KristyTo: VulvarDisorders Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 11:05 PM

Thanks, Kristy, for the link to the article. Do you mind if I share it with other groups? I noticed that Phyllis Mate from the NVA wrote a small statement in the comments statement. One step at a time, hopefully we'll get much more needed awareness. If anyone needs it copied/pasted, let me know! Take Care,Chelle

"Vulvodynia: Dismissed and undiagnosed" Sufferers are often told it's 'all in their heads.' But chronicvulvar pain is real, medical researchers say <http://www.theglobe andmail.com/ servlet/story/ RTGAM.20081202. wlvulvodynia02/ EmailBNStory/ specialSciencean dHealth/home>Note from Kristy: I got this article from a friend of mine on another

painsite and she shared it with me. I found it interesting.