RemedySpot.com

Re: surgery -

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey , thanks for asking! Yes, I'm still trying to come to terms with possible surgery, I am leaning more and more towards having it, but I will definitely keep my ovaries, I plan to keep my cervix, too. I still hate the thoughts of having another surgery...but I really think in my case, it's needed. I just don't want everything else to come down with my uterus. I found out I have a connective tissue disorder and that explains a lot regarding my pain, and even the uterine prolapse. I was in 's Secret the other day, and when I saw the Boyfriend sweats, they made me think of you....I'm gonna go back one day and try some on. I recently found some jeans that I can tolerate and these are the first pair in 13 years! I've been thrilled out of my mind! ;-) I'm glad to hear the Elavil

working for you... Hang in there and thanks for the Holiday wishes. My boys are so excited over Christmas, I look forward to it myself! You take care,Chelle

Chelle,

I'm doing good thanks for asking and how are you feeling these days? I'm catching up on reading posts from two weeks, so please bare with me. The last I remember was your doctor advising you that you should have a hysterectomy and you were undecided about keeping your ovaries, what did you decide to do? Good luck with what ever you decide to do and keep me updated on your progress.

I'm still currently taking Elavil 10mg 1x a day at night and its working very well with little side effects. I take my pill at 7:00 p.m. and if I'm relaxing in my bed or on the couch, I'll fall asleep within an hours time. Other than that, I haven't gained any weight, which I was a bit concerned about, being that I've read posts on here that women were gaining weight. My PT is a slow process and I need to give 110% of myself to my recovery and I've not been doing that, I need to get back on track.

Happy Holidays to you and your family

~~

Hey ,

It's good to see you post, how you are doing now? Are you progressing with your meds and PT? I sure hope so...hang in there...

Your welcome, glad to hear things are working out for you. No one wants to endure a surgery but unfortunately sometimes yeah gotta do it because its for the best. Early next year, I'm going in for a procedure to have periodontal work and I'm absolutely terrified. My gum line is receding on my two bottom teeth, geehz does it ever end, I feel like I'm always shelling out money? I'm sure you can relate to what I'm talking about.

I was in 's Secret yesterday on my lunch Christmas shopping and I was tempted to buy a pair of boyfriend pants. I had to tell myself I was shopping for others...hehe. I own four pair and I swear by them because the crotch hangs low and the material is so soft...I would wear those sweatpants 24/7 if I could. They are a bit on the pricy side, although there well worth it in my opinion.

Christmas time is my favorite time of the year.

Re: surgery -

Hey , thanks for asking! Yes, I'm still trying to come to terms with possible surgery, I am leaning more and more towards having it, but I will definitely keep my ovaries, I plan to keep my cervix, too. I still hate the thoughts of having another surgery...but I really think in my case, it's needed. I just don't want everything else to come down with my uterus. I found out I have a connective tissue disorder and that explains a lot regarding my pain, and even the uterine prolapse.

I was in 's Secret the other day, and when I saw the Boyfriend sweats, they made me think of you....I'm gonna go back one day and try some on. I recently found some jeans that I can tolerate and these are the first pair in 13 years! I've been thrilled out of my mind! ;-) I'm glad to hear the Elavil working for you... Hang in there and thanks for the Holiday wishes. My boys are so excited over Christmas, I look forward to it myself!

You take care,

Chelle

Chelle,

I'm doing good thanks for asking and how are you feeling these days? I'm catching up on reading posts from two weeks, so please bare with me. The last I remember was your doctor advising you that you should have a hysterectomy and you were undecided about keeping your ovaries, what did you decide to do? Good luck with what ever you decide to do and keep me updated on your progress.

I'm still currently taking Elavil 10mg 1x a day at night and its working very well with little side effects. I take my pill at 7:00 p.m. and if I'm relaxing in my bed or on the couch, I'll fall asleep within an hours time. Other than that, I haven't gained any weight, which I was a bit concerned about, being that I've read posts on here that women were gaining weight. My PT is a slow process and I need to give 110% of myself to my recovery and I've not been doing that, I need to get back on track.

Happy Holidays to you and your family

~~

Hey ,

It's good to see you post, how you are doing now? Are you progressing with your meds and PT? I sure hope so...hang in there...

The weather's getting colder, but the movies are getting hotter. See Moviefone's holiday movie guide and get the Moviefone Toolbar today.