RemedySpot.com

awsome doctor!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello ladies,

today I was extremely impressed... Surprisingly enough with the Doctor who delivered all of my siblings just not me. He was on vacation when I was born. Anyway that is beside the point, but below is my expierience with him today, and even my mother's story to share with you that I'm happy with a Doctor rezult.

After the cold and brisk receeption I've gotten from the last few Doctores I was expecting a small fight today. Instead I found a Doctor who listened to me, and himself was quite informed about vulvar vestibulitis in general. His aditude was we'll get that taken care of. He is trying me out on noratriptolene, a sairoid ointment, and lidacane. He also was happy to discuss future vizzets including talks of birth control options. Instead of being put off about me knowing about the condition and asking questions. He was quite inthusdiastic, and was relieved to have someone who knew about the condition.

Just to prove that this gentalman is a dedicated doctor, my oldest sister is 28. He was brand new as an obgyn then, and delivered her. About 6 and a half years ago he retired from OB care. This was soon before , and then were boren. (my baby brothers) Instead of turning her away he went back in for my mother who is most comforitable with him to be in the delivery room.

I guess i'm just used to cold go on to the next doctors and this was a refreshing change. I am not sure if he is on the list for the group, but if not I asked if he'd mind and he said that he'd be happy to be listed.

Marvin Amstey

995 Senator Keating Blvd.

bdg E

Rochester NY, 14618

Candi

Candi, that is Awesome! I'm so glad that he listened to you and plans to work with you. How wonderful that he actually knows about vestibulitis. I hope the compounded med works for you, just keep on pressing, though and don't give up! Keep us posted on how things are going...and thanks for sharing his info. Sounds like you just got an early Christmas present! ;-) Hugs,Chelle