bagel.

-Marlena

>

>Oh, Breakfast Joy!!

>

>NEW from Cheeter's Treats! BAGELS!!! Rye, Sesame, Onion or Plain!! >All

>just about 6 grams per serving!

Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp

YUP, a serving is 1/2 a bagel :) However I dig bagels. Maybe with eggs and bacon ..mmmmmm

CandaceMom to na(3) and (23M)"Each day of our lives we make deposits inthe memory banks of our children." ~ R. Swindoll http://members.tripod.com/Candace143/family/index.htmhttp://members.tripod.com/Candace143/index.htm ( Candy's Kitchen)http://groups.yahoo.com/group/candyskitchen (email list)

• 7 years later...

I have been on a rather bland diet for the past 3 days and wanted to report probably a 70 percent decrease in pain/spasms.

I feel that vulvodynia is closely related to IC in that respect (especially anyone suffering from vestibule burning)

Please try this for a week, drink lots of water, calcium citrate tabs and magnesium- just one week and see how ya feel.

My period is a week late tho, this never happens! I know its related to the estrogen concoction that I used -the doc said that the amount absorbed is very little, but I have to wonder why all of a sudden I am having this issue this month after starting the ointment. I haven't used the ointment in two weeks now, just started this elimination diet and have felt better the past 3 days then I have in a long time

C

CMake your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

Hollis

I think I mentioned that I have really good days or reaaaaaaaallllllly bad days. I have eaten Oatmeal, popcorn, tuna, salmon, wheat and gluten free cookies, popcorn safely- so just out of curiousity the last 4 days I said I am going to just solely stick to these foods and see what happens. Well, 3 days of alot less pain is what is happening. I guess I can say its low oxalates, but I am beginning to wonder about IC- I have no frequecy or urgency just pain - and I know when I eat tomatoes or chocolate- esp chocolate- it seems like the next day is like the day from hell. I have been sitting upright alot less too, but I am really thinking this diet thing is whats helping me. Time will tell I guess- its now 3 days, but seems odd the past 3 days just eating these foods have helped this much

CMake your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

yea its pretty much a crapshoot- no idea really why the last 3 days have been good- could be food- could be whatever?? I learned not to get overly excited about anything with this. Just takin the good (thank GOD there is good days w the bad)

Carol,What does your diet consist of?HollisI have been on a rather bland diet for the past 3 days and wanted to report probably a 70 percent decrease in pain/spasms. I feel that vulvodynia is closely related to IC in that respect (especially anyone suffering from vestibule burning) Please try this for a week, drink lots of water, calcium citrate tabs and magnesium- just one week and see how ya feel. My period is a week late tho, this never happens! I know its related to the estrogen concoction that I used -the doc said that the amount absorbed is very little, but I have to wonder why all of a sudden I am having this issue this month after starting the ointment. I haven't used the ointment in two weeks now, just started this elimination diet and have felt better the past 3 days then I have in a long time C C ___________________________________Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

Isn't this disease odd? Popcorn, oatmeal, and cookies set me off to no end and yet they ease your pain. I think this ailment is a cruel joke on all of us and one day when I can come face to face with it, I'm going to punch it squarely in the nose! LOL....

Subject: Re: fyiTo: VulvarDisorders Date: Friday, December 12, 2008, 7:30 PM

Hollis

I think I mentioned that I have really good days or reaaaaaaaallllllly bad days. I have eaten Oatmeal, popcorn, tuna, salmon, wheat and gluten free cookies, popcorn safely- so just out of curiousity the last 4 days I said I am going to just solely stick to these foods and see what happens. Well, 3 days of alot less pain is what is happening. I guess I can say its low oxalates, but I am beginning to wonder about IC- I have no frequecy or urgency just pain - and I know when I eat tomatoes or chocolate- esp chocolate- it seems like the next day is like the day from hell. I have been sitting upright alot less too, but I am really thinking this diet thing is whats helping me. Time will tell I guess- its now 3 days, but seems odd the past 3 days just eating these foods have helped this much

C

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

Carolyn, sounds like you may have found a big clue for yourself. I hope you continue to see good results! Take care,Chelle

I have been on a rather bland diet for the past 3 days and wanted to report probably a 70 percent decrease in pain/spasms.