RemedySpot.com

What next..........?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey everyone! I haven't been around in a month or so.....I've pretty

much gone into complete shutdown mode with dealing with this! After

seeing an immunologist who did extensive blood work, everything came

back negative - as many of us had predicted it would.

I pretty much have been experimenting with my collection of

creams......Clobetasol, Estrace and A & D. I switched to

hypoallergenic detergent and bought all new underwear. I did manage to

eliminate almost all gluten for a few weeks. I thought things were

going great. The only problem was that since my fiber decreased, I was

struggling with my IBS symptom - constipation. I developed what I

think is hemorrhoids (painful lumps around the rectum and near the

base of the vagina)and have been using OTC meds for that. I'm TERRIBLE

at remembering to take pills and completely admit not taking my

Fibercon/Colace. I don't think it's an abscess because I would've been

deathly ill by now.

About three weeks ago, I started having random tearing again. I'm back

to having a big old mess down there. I don't know how or why, but I'm

tearing in the most unbelievable places....It's spreading more and

more to my rectal area and up the gluteal fold.

I'm losing my mind and about ready to have a nervous break down. I am

planning on doing Entero lab early next year when our flex account

starts over. I also spoke with my insurance company who said it is a

possibility my primary can write a referral to have the tests covered.

I'm just tired of dealing with lab results that don't indicate

anything to me.

Tomorrow I am meeting with a chiropractor who is a clinical

nutritionist. I went Thursday for a first time visit EVER to a

chiropractor. I had hurt my back at work and thought that I would get

an adjustment. Through an initial assessment he checked my energies?

He seems to think that I have a sub clinical thyroid issue. He refused

to do any adjustments on me and seems to think my aches and pains,

lichen sclerosis, IBS are all due to a thyroid problem.. He would like

to do further testing and look into these symptoms in further detail

(appointment is tomorrow). They also hooked me up to this heart rate

monitor type test, and it indicated I was 48 years old internally (I'm

28). Again, I work out and am not over weight.

I'm not sure how much of this holistic stuff I buy into. At this

point, I'm willing to try anything. I thought I was losing my mind

when I typed my original post two months ago, but now I am really

losing it! A I've said before, I'm a nurse so I feel like I should be

able to figure this stuff out.

I guess what type of response I'm looking for from this post is:

Should I go see my GI doctor or return to my primary who is a OB/GYN

about these lumps? Does anyone else have something similar? Should I

go even though I've been bad about taking my meds?

Is the holistic guy a quack?

Seek further testing on food allergies?

My ability to treat these symptoms on my own has diminished and I'm

clueless as what to do next but I'm tired of dealing with doctors who

think I'm crazy.

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read this!!

Have you seen a GI doctor recently? All of my daughters vaginal problems were caused by the ulcers in her rectum.

Sherri

-------------- Original message -------------- > Hey everyone! I haven't been around in a month or so.....I've pretty > much gone into complete shutdown mode with dealing with this! After > seeing an immunologist who did extensive blood work, everything came > back negative - as many of us had predicted it would. > > I pretty much have been experimenting with my collection of > creams......Clobetasol, Estrace and A & D. I switched to > hypoallergenic detergent and bought all new underwear. I did manage to > eliminate almost all gluten for a few weeks. I thought things were > going great. The only problem was that since my fiber decreased, I was > struggling with my IBS symptom - constipation. I developed what I > think is hemorrhoids (painful lumps around the rectum and near the > base of the vagina)and have been using OTC meds for that. I'm TERRIBLE > at remembering to take pills and completely admit not taking my > Fibercon/Colace. I don't think it's an abscess because I would've been > deathly ill by now. > > About three weeks ago, I started having random tearing again. I'm back > to having a big old mess down there. I don't know how or why, but I'm > tearing in the most unbelievable places....It's spreading more and > more to my rectal area and up the gluteal fold. > > I'm losing my mind and about ready to have a nervous break down. I am > planning on doing Entero lab early next year when our flex account > starts over. I also spoke with my insurance company who said it is a > possibility my primary can write a referral to have the tests covered. > I'm just tired of dealing with lab results that don't indicate > anything t

o me. > > Tomorrow I am meeting with a chiropractor who is a clinical > nutritionist. I went Thursday for a first time visit EVER to a > chiropractor. I had hurt my back at work and thought that I would get > an adjustment. Through an initial assessment he checked my energies? > He seems to think that I have a sub clinical thyroid issue. He refused > to do any adjustments on me and seems to think my aches and pains, > lichen sclerosis, IBS are all due to a thyroid problem.. He would like > to do further testing and look into these symptoms in further detail > (appointment is tomorrow). They also hooked me up to this heart rate > monitor type test, and it indicated I was 48 years old internally (I'm > 28). Again, I work out and am not over weight. > > I'm not sure how much of this holistic stuff I buy into. At this > point, I'm willing to try anything. I thought I was losing my m

ind > when I typed my original post two months ago, but now I am really > losing it! A I've said before, I'm a nurse so I feel like I should be > able to figure this stuff out. > > I guess what type of response I'm looking for from this post is: > > Should I go see my GI doctor or return to my primary who is a OB/GYN > about these lumps? Does anyone else have something similar? Should I > go even though I've been bad about taking my meds? > Is the holistic guy a quack? > Seek further testing on food allergies? > > My ability to treat these symptoms on my own has diminished and I'm > clueless as what to do next but I'm tired of dealing with doctors who > think I'm crazy. > > Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read this!! > > > ------------------------------------ > > **IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST,

> Thanks for your cooperation! ** > > ***

Try Miralax for your constipation. That is what my daughter used to take. Fiber supplememts aren't always the best for people with IBS or IBD.

Sherri

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Shopper56@...

Have you seen a GI doctor recently? All of my daughters vaginal problems were caused by the ulcers in her rectum.

Sherri

-------------- Original message -------------- > Hey everyone! I haven't been around in a month or so.....I've pretty > much gone into complete shutdown mode with dealing with this! After > seeing an immunologist who did extensive blood work, everything came > back negative - as many of us had predicted it would. > > I pretty much have been experimenting with my collection of > creams......Clobetasol, Estrace and A & D. I switched to > hypoallergenic detergent and bought all new underwear. I did manage to > eliminate almost all gluten for a few weeks. I thought things were > going great. The only problem was that since my fiber decreased, I was > struggling with my IBS symptom - constipation. I developed what I > think is hemorrhoids (painful lumps around the rectum and near the > base of the vagina)and have been using OTC meds for that. I'm TERRIBLE > at remembering to take pills and completely admit not taking my > Fibercon/Colace. I don't think it's an abscess because I would've been > deathly ill by now. > > About three weeks ago, I started having random tearing again. I'm back > to having a big old mess down there. I don't know how or why, but I'm > tearing in the most unbelievable places....It's spreading more and > more to my rectal area and up the gluteal fold. > > I'm losing my mind and about ready to have a nervous break down. I am > planning on doing Entero lab early next year when our flex account > starts over. I also spoke with my insurance company who said it is a > possibility my primary can write a referral to have the tests covered. > I'm just tired of dealing with lab results that don't indicate > anything t

o me. > > Tomorrow I am meeting with a chiropractor who is a clinical > nutritionist. I went Thursday for a first time visit EVER to a > chiropractor. I had hurt my back at work and thought that I would get > an adjustment. Through an initial assessment he checked my energies? > He seems to think that I have a sub clinical thyroid issue. He refused > to do any adjustments on me and seems to think my aches and pains, > lichen sclerosis, IBS are all due to a thyroid problem.. He would like > to do further testing and look into these symptoms in further detail > (appointment is tomorrow). They also hooked me up to this heart rate > monitor type test, and it indicated I was 48 years old internally (I'm > 28). Again, I work out and am not over weight. > > I'm not sure how much of this holistic stuff I buy into. At this > point, I'm willing to try anything. I thought I was losing my m ind > when I typed my original post two months ago, but now I am really > losing it! A I've said before, I'm a nurse so I feel like I should be > able to figure this stuff out. > > I guess what type of response I'm looking for from this post is: > > Should I go see my GI doctor or return to my primary who is a OB/GYN > about these lumps? Does anyone else have something similar? Should I > go even though I've been bad about taking my meds? > Is the holistic guy a quack? > Seek further testing on food allergies? > > My ability to treat these symptoms on my own has diminished and I'm > clueless as what to do next but I'm tired of dealing with doctors who > think I'm crazy. > > Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read this!! > > > ------------------------------------ > > **IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POS

T, > Thanks for your cooperation! ** > > ***

No, it has been a few years since I saw my GI doctor. I was really

sick and received the original diagnosis of IBS and reflux. They

scoped both ends and found nothing.. not even a hemorrhoid then.

I think of IBS as a blanket .It's a label that doctors give people

instead of doing more extensive testing to figure out the real

problem.. I have the same feeling I have about Lichen Sclerosis. It's

all about symptom control rather finding the real thing that is

stimulating the immune system to do whatever it's doing.

My fibercon/colace works great. I have just neglected to take it, so

I have no one to blame but myself. I've been really stressed out from

work which I seem correlate to break outs. It also makes me avoid

things.....like taking pills every day.

>

> Have you seen a GI doctor recently? All of my daughters vaginal

problems were caused by the ulcers in her rectum.

>

> Sherri

>

> -------------- Original message --------------

> From: " "

>

> > Hey everyone! I haven't been around in a month or so.....I've pretty

> > much gone into complete shutdown mode with dealing with this! After

> > seeing an immunologist who did extensive blood work, everything came

> > back negative - as many of us had predicted it would.

> >

> > I pretty much have been experimenting with my collection of

> > creams......Clobetasol, Estrace and A & D. I switched to

> > hypoallergenic detergent and bought all new underwear. I did

manage to

> > eliminate almost all gluten for a few weeks. I thought things were

> > going great. The only problem was that since my fiber decreased, I

was

> > struggling with my IBS symptom - constipation. I developed what I

> > think is hemorrhoids (painful lumps around the rectum and near the

> > base of the vagina)and have been using OTC meds for that. I'm

TERRIBLE

> > at remembering to take pills and completely admit not taking my

> > Fibercon/Colace. I don't think it's an abscess because I would've

been

> > deathly ill by now.

> >

> > About three weeks ago, I started having random tearing again. I'm

back

> > to having a big old mess down there. I don't know how or why, but I'm

> > tearing in the most unbelievable places....It's spreading more and

> > more to my rectal area and up the gluteal fold.

> >

> > I'm losing my mind and about ready to have a nervous break down. I am

> > planning on doing Entero lab early next year when our flex account

> > starts over. I also spoke with my insurance company who said it is a

> > possibility my primary can write a referral to have the tests

covered.

> > I'm just tired of dealing with lab results that don't indicate

> > anything to me.

> >

> > Tomorrow I am meeting with a chiropractor who is a clinical

> > nutritionist. I went Thursday for a first time visit EVER to a

> > chiropractor. I had hurt my back at work and thought that I would get

> > an adjustment. Through an initial assessment he checked my energies?

> > He seems to think that I have a sub clinical thyroid issue. He

refused

> > to do any adjustments on me and seems to think my aches and pains,

> > lichen sclerosis, IBS are all due to a thyroid problem.. He would

> > to do further testing and look into these symptoms in further detail

> > (appointment is tomorrow). They also hooked me up to this heart rate

> > monitor type test, and it indicated I was 48 years old internally

(I'm

> > 28). Again, I work out and am not over weight.

> >

> > I'm not sure how much of this holistic stuff I buy into. At this

> > point, I'm willing to try anything. I thought I was losing my mind

> > when I typed my original post two months ago, but now I am really

> > losing it! A I've said before, I'm a nurse so I feel like I should be

> > able to figure this stuff out.

> >

> > I guess what type of response I'm looking for from this post is:

> >

> > Should I go see my GI doctor or return to my primary who is a OB/GYN

> > about these lumps? Does anyone else have something similar? Should I

> > go even though I've been bad about taking my meds?

> > Is the holistic guy a quack?

> > Seek further testing on food allergies?

> >

> > My ability to treat these symptoms on my own has diminished and I'm

> > clueless as what to do next but I'm tired of dealing with doctors who

> > think I'm crazy.

> >

> > Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read this!!

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------------

> >

> > **IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST,

> > Thanks for your cooperation! **

> >

> > ***

My husband has IBS. His colonoscopy showed no inflammation, etc so that was his diagnosis. My daughter (with the ulcers, constipation, etc.) had all of the tests and was found to have Crohns Disease.

I hope you find your answers.

Sherri

-------------- Original message -------------- > No, it has been a few years since I saw my GI doctor. I was really > sick and received the original diagnosis of IBS and reflux. They > scoped both ends and found nothing.. not even a hemorrhoid then. > > I think of IBS as a blanket .It's a label that doctors give people > instead of doing more extensive testing to figure out the real > problem.. I have the same feeling I have about Lichen Sclerosis. It's > all about symptom control rather finding the real thing that is > stimulating the immune system to do whatever it's doing. > > My fibercon/colace works great. I have just neglected to take it, so > I have no one to blame but myself. I've been really stressed out from > work which I seem correlate to break outs. It also makes me avoid > things.....like taking pills every day. > > > > > > Have you seen a GI doctor recently? All of my daughters vaginal > problems were caused by the ulcers in her rectum. > > > > Sherri > > > > -------------- Original message -------------- > > From: "" > > > > > Hey everyone! I haven't been around in a month or so.....I've pretty > > > much gone into complete shutdown mode with dealing with this! After > > > seeing an immunologist who did extensive blood work, everything came > > > back negative - as many of us had predicted it would. > > > > > > I pretty much have been experimenting with my collection of > > > creams......Clobetasol, Estrace and A & D. I switched to &gt

; > > hypoallergenic detergent and bought all new underwear. I did > manage to > > > eliminate almost all gluten for a few weeks. I thought things were > > > going great. The only problem was that since my fiber decreased, I > was > > > struggling with my IBS symptom - constipation. I developed what I > > > think is hemorrhoids (painful lumps around the rectum and near the > > > base of the vagina)and have been using OTC meds for that. I'm > TERRIBLE > > > at remembering to take pills and completely admit not taking my > > > Fibercon/Colace. I don't think it's an abscess because I would've > been > > > deathly ill by now. > > > > > > About three weeks ago, I started having random tearing again. I'm > back > > > to having a big old mess down there. I don't know how or why, but I'm > > > te

aring in the most unbelievable places....It's spreading more and > > > more to my rectal area and up the gluteal fold. > > > > > > I'm losing my mind and about ready to have a nervous break down. I am > > > planning on doing Entero lab early next year when our flex account > > > starts over. I also spoke with my insurance company who said it is a > > > possibility my primary can write a referral to have the tests > covered. > > > I'm just tired of dealing with lab results that don't indicate > > > anything to me. > > > > > > Tomorrow I am meeting with a chiropractor who is a clinical > > > nutritionist. I went Thursday for a first time visit EVER to a > > > chiropractor. I had hurt my back at work and thought that I would get > > > an adjustment. Through an initial assessment he checked my energies? > > > He seems to think that I have a sub clinical thyroid issue. He > refused > > > to do any adjustments on me and seems to think my aches and pains, > > > lichen sclerosis, IBS are all due to a thyroid problem.. He would > like > > > to do further testing and look into these symptoms in further detail > > > (appointment is tomorrow). They also hooked me up to this heart rate > > > monitor type test, and it indicated I was 48 years old internally > (I'm > > > 28). Again, I work out and am not over weight. > > > > > > I'm not sure how much of this holistic stuff I buy into. At this > > > point, I'm willing to try anything. I thought I was losing my mind > > > when I typed my original post two months ago, but now I am really > > > losing it! A I've said before, I'm a nurse so I feel like I should be > > &gt

; able to figure this stuff out. > > > > > > I guess what type of response I'm looking for from this post is: > > > > > > Should I go see my GI doctor or return to my primary who is a OB/GYN > > > about these lumps? Does anyone else have something similar? Should I > > > go even though I've been bad about taking my meds? > > > Is the holistic guy a quack? > > > Seek further testing on food allergies? > > > > > > My ability to treat these symptoms on my own has diminished and I'm > > > clueless as what to do next but I'm tired of dealing with doctors who > > > think I'm crazy. > > > > > > Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read this!! > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > > > > > **IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLE

ASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, > > > Thanks for your cooperation! ** > > > > > > ***

Are you using high-quality probiotics and magnesium? Those fix my

constipation every time without drugs/medications. Natural Calm is a

great brand of magnesium - it's a powder you mix with water and drink.

I don't necessarily think the holistic guy is a quack. Many people

have undiagnosed thyroid problems. But as a chiropractor they should

be willing to adjust you in addition to these other things. Hmmm.

Melinda

They were the same ulcers that you would get in your mouth, but they were in her rectum. No bleeding. She has Crohn's disease. She had vaginal burning from the ulcers (in her rectum), nausea, pain in her abdomen and constipation.

Sherri

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Carolyn52192@...

Sherri

What are ulcers in the rectum???

What were her symptoms? Bleeding?

C

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

, sorry you are having such a rough time...I have a few suggestions. Be sure to use one product at a time or only a couple. Too much at once can cause a flare up. Also, be sure to use the Estrogen cream along with the clobestasol. I've read that steroids creams can be good for conditions like LS or LP, but too much can cause the skin to thin and tear. Are you sure the Estrace cream isn't bothering you? I love using Estrace, but I know 'some' have to use estradiol compounded in a soothing base, because they cannot tolerate the inactive ingredients in Estrace.Since you are tearing so much, is there a vulvar specialist or even a dermatologist that could check and see what's going on with your skin? Just a thought, anyway. I'm not sure what to make of the

Chiropractor....this is just me, but I don't think I'd worry too much about the testing that said you are older! I have been to a really good DO (Doctor of Osteopathy) and he uses muscle energy techniques to help align my pelvis. I went to a Chiropractor and while I really had a lot of respect for him and he tried to help me....the adjustments made my pain so much worse. I decided to stick with PT's or DO's. I'll send some info about DO's. I also have found them to be so much more compassionate than MD's. I now see at least 3 or more DO's - Rheumatologist, Ob-gyn & one who does the manipulations. I hope you feel better soon.ChelleHey everyone! I haven't been around in a month or so.....I've prettymuch gone into

complete shutdown mode with dealing with this! Afterseeing an immunologist who did extensive blood work, everything cameback negative - as many of us had predicted it would. I pretty much have been experimenting with my collection ofcreams......Clobetasol, Estrace and A & D. I switched tohypoallergenic detergent and bought all new underwear. I did manage toeliminate almost all gluten for a few weeks. I thought things weregoing great. The only problem was that since my fiber decreased, I wasstruggling with my IBS symptom - constipation. I developed what Ithink is hemorrhoids (painful lumps around the rectum and near thebase of the vagina)and have been using OTC meds for that. I'm TERRIBLEat remembering to take pills and completely admit not taking myFibercon/Colace. I don't think it's an abscess because I would'vebeendeathly ill by now. About three weeks ago, I started having

random tearing again. I'm backto having a big old mess down there. I don't know how or why, but I'mtearing in the most unbelievable places....It's spreading more andmore to my rectal area and up the gluteal fold. I'm losing my mind and about ready to have a nervous break down. I amplanning on doing Entero lab early next year when our flex accountstarts over. I also spoke with my insurance company who said it is apossibility my primary can write a referral to have the tests covered.I'm just tired of dealing with lab results that don't indicateanything to me. Tomorrow I am meeting with a chiropractor who is a clinicalnutritionist. I went Thursday for a first time visit EVER to achiropractor. I had hurt my back at work and thought that I would getan adjustment. Through an initial assessment he checked my energies?He seems to think that I have a sub clinical thyroid issue. He refusedto

do any adjustments on me and seems to think my aches and pains,lichen sclerosis, IBS are all due to a thyroid problem.. He would liketo do further testing and look into these symptoms in further detail(appointment is tomorrow). They also hooked me up to this heart ratemonitor type test, and it indicated I was 48 years old internally (I'm28). Again, I work out and am not over weight. I'm not sure how much of this holistic stuff I buy into. At thispoint, I'm willing to try anything. I thought I was losing my mindwhen I typed my original post two months ago, but now I am reallylosing it! A I've said before, I'm a nurse so I feel like I should beable to figure this stuff out. I guess what type of response I'm looking for from this post is: Should I go see my GI doctor or return to my primary who is a OB/GYNabout these lumps? Does anyone else have something similar? Should Igo even

though I've been bad about taking my meds? Is the holistic guy a quack? Seek further testing on food allergies? My ability to treat these symptoms on my own has diminished and I'mclueless as what to do next but I'm tired of dealing with doctors whothink I'm crazy. Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read this!!

Hi ,

Really sorry you have having such a rotten and painful time of it. I have a few

opinions in case you are interested.

Hey everyone! I haven't been around in a month or so.....I've pretty

much gone into

complete shutdown mode with dealing with this! After

seeing an immunologist who did extensive blood work, everything came

back negative - as many of us had predicted it would.

Whether it is an immunologist or a family doc they still use the same tests

which may or may not be accurate.

I pretty much have been experimenting with my collection of

creams......Clobetasol, Estrace and A & D. I switched to

hypoallergenic detergent and bought all new underwear.

Unless you know that one or all of these creams help you I wouldn't use them for

now. They might be making things worse.

I did manage to

eliminate almost all gluten for a few weeks. I thought things were

going great.If it helped The only problem was that since my fiber decreased, I

was struggling with my IBS symptom - constipation.

If gluten free helped you, you should go back to it right away. Grains are the

unhealthy way to eat fiber and in fact I'm not sure there is really much fiber

there (mostly glue). Eat raw nuts, raw vegetables, apples. That is better fiber

and healthy too.

I developed what I

think is hemorrhoids (painful lumps

around the rectum and near the

base of the vagina)and have been using OTC meds for that.

Hemmorhoids are formed INSIDE the anus and sometimes hang out but you wouldn't

have one at the base of your vagina. And I wonder if they form so quickly as you

suggested. Maybe not hemmorhoids.You need to find out--could be boils or some

kind of infection.

About three weeks ago, I started having

random tearing again. I'm back

to having a big old mess down there. I don't know how or why, but I'm

tearing in the most unbelievable places....It's spreading more and

more to my rectal area and up the gluteal fold.

Yeast may be causing some of this.

I'm losing my mind and about ready to have a nervous break down. I am

planning on doing Entero lab early next year when our flex account

starts over. I also spoke with my insurance company who said it is a

possibility my primary can write a referral to have the tests covered.

I'm just tired of dealing with lab results that don't indicate

anything to me.

You should definitely get the lab tests at Enterolab any way you can. They are

accurate tests and I suspect you will learn good things.

Tomorrow I am meeting with a

chiropractor who is a clinical

nutritionist.

Until you find out what your food sensitivities are (gluten and dairy for the

most part) I doubt that a nutritionist will be able to help.

I went Thursday for a first time visit EVER to a

chiropractor. I had hurt my back at work and thought that I would get

an adjustment. Through an initial assessment he checked my energies?

He seems to think that I have a sub clinical thyroid issue. He refused

to do any adjustments on me and seems to think my aches and pains,

lichen sclerosis, IBS are all due to a thyroid problem.

How did he check your energies? You might have a thyroid problem as gluten will

totally murder and bury your thyroid gland. Nobody has ever even hinted that LS

has anything to do with the thyroid as far as I know. I also didn't know IBS had

anything to do with the thyroid. One would do better to look at what one is

putting into his intestines, etc.

.. He would like

to do further testing and look into these symptoms in further detail

(appointment is tomorrow).

Oh Boy, more of the same lab tests?

They also hooked me up to this heart rate

monitor type test, and it indicated I was 48 years old internally (I'm

28). Again, I work out and am not over weight.

If you are gluten sensitive (and dairy sensitive) your insides are being

destroyed.

I'm not sure how much of this holistic stuff I buy into.

I think certain holistic stuff if all right but he seems to be making rather

extreme statements.

At this

point, I'm willing to try anything.

No you aren't. Just try Enterolab and find out what the lumps are and the

splitting that is going up your backside. See if you have yeast.

I thought I was losing my mind

when I typed my original post two months ago, but now I am really

losing it! A I've said

before, I'm a nurse so I feel like I should be

able to figure this stuff out.

That is what you are doing.

I guess what type of response I'm looking for from this post is:

Should I go see my GI doctor

NO--the best GI doc is the one at Enterolab. He is a gastroenterologist and an

internist, and a researcher, and a University Professor of some caliber, and a

developer of accurate tests.

or return to my primary who is a OB/GYN

about these lumps?

Somebody needs to tell you what these lumps are.

Does anyone else have something similar? Should I

go even

though I've been bad about taking my meds?

I think a lot of people have. What meds??

Is the holistic guy a quack?

Don't know but I wouldn't be willing to spend my money there yet.

Seek further testing on food allergies?

Definitely not. What you have is not food allergy. It quite likely may be

autoimmune food reactions (different--very different). Test for that at

Enterolab.

My ability to treat these symptoms on my own has diminished and I'm

clueless as what to do next but I'm tired of dealing with doctors who

think I'm crazy.

Good girl! You aren't crazy.

Just my opinions.

Go girl!!

Arline