RemedySpot.com

Re: What next..........? Miralax

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I take the prescription Miralax. My insurance continues to pay for it, I guess because of my diagnosis. The OTC one probably isn't strong enough.Annie Subject: Re: What next..........?To:

VulvarDisorders Date: Sunday, December 14, 2008, 1:06 PM

Try Miralax for your constipation. That is what my daughter used to take. Fiber supplememts aren't always the best for people with IBS or IBD.

Sherri

------------ -- Original message ------------ -- From: Shopper56 (AT) comcast (DOT) net

Have you seen a GI doctor recently? All of my daughters vaginal problems were caused by the ulcers in her rectum.

Sherri

------------ -- Original message ------------ -- From: "" <twisted888 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> > Hey everyone! I haven't been around in a month or so.....I've pretty > much gone into complete shutdown mode with dealing with this! After > seeing an immunologist who did extensive blood work, everything came > back negative - as many of us had predicted it would. > > I pretty much have been experimenting with my collection of > creams...... Clobetasol, Estrace and A & D. I switched to > hypoallergenic detergent and bought all new underwear. I did manage to > eliminate almost all gluten for a few weeks. I thought things were > going great. The only problem was that since my fiber decreased, I was > struggling with my IBS symptom - constipation. I developed what I > think is hemorrhoids (painful lumps around

the rectum and near the > base of the vagina)and have been using OTC meds for that. I'm TERRIBLE > at remembering to take pills and completely admit not taking my > Fibercon/Colace. I don't think it's an abscess because I would've been > deathly ill by now. > > About three weeks ago, I started having random tearing again. I'm back > to having a big old mess down there. I don't know how or why, but I'm > tearing in the most unbelievable places....It' s spreading more and > more to my rectal area and up the gluteal fold. > > I'm losing my mind and about ready to have a nervous break down. I am > planning on doing Entero lab early next year when our flex account > starts over. I also spoke with my insurance company who said it is a > possibility my primary can write a referral to have the tests covered. > I'm just tired of dealing with lab results that don't

indicate > anything t

o me. > > Tomorrow I am meeting with a chiropractor who is a clinical > nutritionist. I went Thursday for a first time visit EVER to a > chiropractor. I had hurt my back at work and thought that I would get > an adjustment. Through an initial assessment he checked my energies? > He seems to think that I have a sub clinical thyroid issue. He refused > to do any adjustments on me and seems to think my aches and pains, > lichen sclerosis, IBS are all due to a thyroid problem.. He would like > to do further testing and look into these symptoms in further detail > (appointment is tomorrow). They also hooked me up to this heart rate > monitor type test, and it indicated I was 48 years old internally (I'm > 28). Again, I work out and am not over weight. > > I'm not sure how much of this holistic stuff I buy into. At this > point, I'm willing to try

anything. I thought I was losing my m ind > when I typed my original post two months ago, but now I am really > losing it! A I've said before, I'm a nurse so I feel like I should be > able to figure this stuff out. > > I guess what type of response I'm looking for from this post is: > > Should I go see my GI doctor or return to my primary who is a OB/GYN > about these lumps? Does anyone else have something similar? Should I > go even though I've been bad about taking my meds? > Is the holistic guy a quack? > Seek further testing on food allergies? > > My ability to treat these symptoms on my own has diminished and I'm > clueless as what to do next but I'm tired of dealing with doctors who > think I'm crazy. > > Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read this!! > > > ------------ --------- --------- ------ > > **IF REPLYING TO THIS

POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POS

T, > Thanks for your cooperation! ** > > ***