RemedySpot.com

RE: hormones-blood test for Sherri

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, Sherri, when did your MOM's periods stop? That should give you an idea. hugs, ML

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time wewill reap a harvest if we do not give up.Galatians 6:9, New International Version

-----Original Message-----From: VulvarDisorders [mailto:VulvarDisorders ]On Behalf Of Shopper56@...Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 4:20 PMTo: VulvarDisorders Subject: RE: hormones-blood test

I can't wait for it to stop already...............permanantly! I'm almost 53, when's it gonna end??

Sherri

I don't remember when hers stopped. She was a heavy smoker and I think they stop earlier. I thought years ago she told me 57, but about 6 months ago she told me younger. I don't think she remembers. I guess I'll have to wait and see. Not soon enough for me.

Sherri

-------------- Original message --------------

Well, Sherri, when did your MOM's periods stop? That should give you an idea. hugs, ML

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time wewill reap a harvest if we do not give up.Galatians 6:9, New International Version

-----Original Message-----From: VulvarDisorders [mailto:VulvarDisorders ]On Behalf Of Shopper56@...Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 4:20 PMTo: VulvarDisorders Subject: RE: hormones-blood test

I can't wait for it to stop already...............permanantly! I'm almost 53, when's it gonna end??

Sherri

Hey Sherri, I'm in my 30's and I have experienced just about every crazy symptom of menopause there is...I finally have concluded, though, that my thyroid has been the problem with my low hormone levels.My mom had a terribly rough time with menoapause (yay for me...*sigh*). She was finished by age 44. I have a friend at church who was closer to 60, yikes! hang in there, because it can't last forever! ;-) Chelle

I don't remember when hers stopped. She was a heavy smoker and I think they stop earlier. I thought years ago she told me 57, but about 6 months ago she told me younger. I don't think she remembers. I guess I'll have to wait and see. Not soon enough for me.

Thanks for the pep talk, Chelle. 60????? I can't wait that long!

sherri

-------------- Original message --------------

Hey Sherri, I'm in my 30's and I have experienced just about every crazy symptom of menopause there is...I finally have concluded, though, that my thyroid has been the problem with my low hormone levels.My mom had a terribly rough time with menoapause (yay for me...*sigh*). She was finished by age 44. I have a friend at church who was closer to 60, yikes! hang in there, because it can't last forever! ;-) Chelle