RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Red areas and smells?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I get that red, raw skin in the crease of my crotch and under the fold of my tummy. It doesn't have any smell. I just use a antibiotic ointment on there and it goes away for awhile.

Annie

Subject: Re: Red areas and smells?To: VulvarDisorders Date: Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 5:25 PM

>> Do others have specific red areas? I have general dryness, itching and> pain from the anal area to clitoris but I also have three red raw> looking areas inside the vestibule. One is just below the clitoris on> the left side and the other two are long in the vestibule but on the> insides of the labia.>> Is this "normal" for this or should I try harder to have them make> sure it's not something else going on too. I just can't understand how> the areas would be so red looking if this is a nerve or muscle issue.>> And maybe someone could tell me too. Do most people have the same> scent down there or has it changed? Mine has definitely changed. It's> not a yeasty or bacterial type

smell but definitely different.I would have this checked out. I have vulvar lichen planus and it is onmy inner labia and the clitoris. It looks bright red and sometimes andreddish purple when I am in a flare. It causes me severe pain as well.How long have you noticed this? Are you having any discharge along withthis? VLP will give a yellowish discharge. Have you had a biopsy of thearea? That is how I found out what I really had. I do not have anyodor as you mention.>