Progesterone .4

TSH 3.7320

T7-2.20

T4-Total-6.86

Ts-resin uptake-32.06

dhea- 2.3

testosterone-.34

Progesterone-.4

thanks!One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.

Hi Hollis

ok I will get that later and email it to you thanks! I have pt on monday with carol miller with altoona regional health system, I will let you know what shes like. I spoke to Dr Gerwin last nite on the phone, he wants to do trigger point injections starting feb 4 and Im scared shitless! I dunno just the thought of any needle going into a muscle especially there makes me cringe

I will send that stuff thanks!

COne site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.

c- put in the lab's reference ranges for each test, ok?hollisCan anyone help me decipher these results FSH - 8.24 LH- 2.37 Prolactin-18. 28 Estradiol-59 Testosterone. 34 Progesterone .4 TSH 3.7320 T7-2.20 T4-Total-6.86 Ts-resin uptake-32.06 dhea- 2.3 testosterone- .34 Progesterone- .4 thanks! ___________________________________One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.

Carol,I'll look for it.Have a really nice Christmas! I'm in the middle of a cooking baking frenzy, having gottenthe idea to anonymously leave cookies at the door of every apartment in my building(it's a residence primarily populated by senior citizens, some of whom don't have family).There are 87 occupied apartments, so that translates to A LOT of cookies!! Plus, i haveto come up with some printed up message to go with it. . . and then deliver them late,late tonight -- after the Christmas Eve mass crew are safely back in their apartments.Going to be an interesting night. Thankfully, i started baking yesterday, but still havebatches of peanutbutter cookies to go. . . .HollisHi Hollis ok I will get that later and email it to you thanks! I have pt on monday with carol miller with altoona regional health system, I will let you know what shes like. I spoke to Dr Gerwin last nite on the phone, he wants to do trigger point injections starting feb 4 and Im scared shitless! I dunno just the thought of any needle going into a muscle especially there makes me cringe I will send that stuff thanks! C ___________________________________One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.

about the tp injections: sounds like some people have had good results and othershaven't. i think this is one of those cases where you just have to do it and see whichcategory you end up in. if dr. gerwin thinks they're appropriate for you, then i guessit's definitely worth a go. and just remember, the actual injection won't take long.this is funny, but i just realized that i HAVE had a tp injection .. . . lol. susan gaveme one a few appointments ago -- traumeel and who knows what else into a spot rightinside my vaginal opening. the needles are VERY thin and she was really fast. plus,she had me cough right as she stuck it in. that's a great technique for distractingyou from what's going on. maybe dr. gerwin will do that with you.h.Hi Hollis ok I will get that later and email it to you thanks! I have pt on monday with carol miller with altoona regional health system, I will let you know what shes like. I spoke to Dr Gerwin last nite on the phone, he wants to do trigger point injections starting feb 4 and Im scared shitless! I dunno just the thought of any needle going into a muscle especially there makes me cringe I will send that stuff thanks! C ___________________________________One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.

whoops! sorry group! i (and carol) thought we were writing each other privately. . . happy hannukah and merry christmas and happy winter soltice to one and all!hollisCarol, I'll look for it. Have a really nice Christmas! I'm in the middle of a cooking baking frenzy, having gotten the idea to anonymously leave cookies at the door of every apartment in my building (it's a residence primarily populated by senior citizens, some of whom don't have family). There are 87 occupied apartments, so that translates to A LOT of cookies!! Plus, i have to come up with some printed up message to go with it. . . and then deliver them late, late tonight -- after the Christmas Eve mass crew are safely back in their apartments. Going to be an interesting night. Thankfully, i started baking yesterday, but still have batches of peanutbutter cookies to go. . . . Hollis Hi Hollis ok I will get that later and email it to you thanks! I have pt on monday with carol miller with altoona regional health system, I will let you know what shes like. I spoke to Dr Gerwin last nite on the phone, he wants to do trigger point injections starting feb 4 and Im scared shitless! I dunno just the thought of any needle going into a muscle especially there makes me cringe I will send that stuff thanks! C ___________________________________ One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.