RemedySpot.com

Re: -Hollis?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hollis, that is incredibly SWEET of you! And such a good reminder of what Christmas is all about...giving to others! ;-) There are so many hurting people out there, that are alone and in need of Love & and reminder that someone cares. I hope you have a terrific Christmas and a wonderful and HEALTHY New Year! God Bless with big HUGS,Chelle

Carol,I'll look for it.Have a really nice Christmas! I'm in the middle of a cooking baking frenzy, having gottenthe idea to anonymously leave cookies at the door of every apartment in my building(it's a residence primarily populated by senior citizens, some of whom don't have family).There are 87 occupied apartments, so that translates to A LOT of cookies!! Plus, i haveto come up with some printed up message to go with it. . . and then deliver them late,late tonight -- after the Christmas Eve mass crew are safely back in their apartments.Going to be an interesting night. Thankfully, i started baking yesterday, but still havebatches of peanutbutter cookies to go. . . .Hollis