RemedySpot.com

Re: trigger point injections - Carolyn

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Chelle,

I think my body is one big trigger pt lol. The doctor I am seeing did say they have a tendency to take on a life of their own, which I believe. My lower back kills me now and had never before.

You are right, I suppose the injections can't make ya worse

Have a great holiday

COne site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.

Carolyn, hang in there... and try not to worry too much about the tp injections. I know it's hard, though.Libby (NC) gave me an injection in the area of the localized vestibulitis. There wasn't any lidocaine, it was only a shot of steroid. It was over quickly and didn't cause any problems. When you have an opportunity to try something and there isn't a big amount of risk with it, then it's worth it to try. Of course, that is just my two cents...Do you have many triggers in your vulvar area that you are aware of? If so, you could be working on them manually right now and see if that helps at all. Take Care...and Merry Christmas!ChelleSubject: Re: test results-Hollis?To: VulvarDisorders Date: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 2:09 PM

Hi Hollis

ok I will get that later and email it to you thanks! I have pt on monday with carol miller with altoona regional health system, I will let you know what shes like. I spoke to Dr Gerwin last nite on the phone, he wants to do trigger point injections starting feb 4 and Im scared shitless! I dunno just the thought of any needle going into a muscle especially there makes me cringe

I will send that stuff thanks!

COne site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.