RemedySpot.com

RE: Hollis? VERY OT!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

lol. well, i was up all night finishing baking, packaging (had to make a little bow for each plate to make it look more festive), and sneakily delivering them in the dead of night to 87 apartments, along with a Happy Holidays/Happy New Years note. made me appreciate santa's and the reindeers grueling world-wide schedule, seeing how i didn't finish until after 5 a.m. and didn't get to bed until 6! exhausting, but it was worth it. i was congratulating myself on not having run into anyone while doing my rounds. but when i went back down to one floor to pick up cookies i had mistakenly left at an unoccupied apartment, i realized that the plate was gone from in front of another door. . . and then it opened and i got spotted. rats! so i wrote a note, asking the woman to please not reveal my identity and slipped it under her door. and yesterday, a woman i was chatting with asked if i had made them, since i had written that they were wheat-free and she knew i was gluten sensitive. i fessed up that i had, but i know that she won't say anything to anyone else, so i think my secret is safe. . . .maybe. :)with my sound sensitivity being so bad lately, i was feeling unhappy about not being able todo anything for anyone else, since most interactions usually involve talking. so, i was excitedwhen i hit upon this idea. this is not something i think i'll do again single-handedly, but i have to say that it felt really good to have envisioned doing this and carrying it out successfully. givingreally is good for the soul! hollis Hollis: how did the cookie deliveries go and did anyone guess it was you? love, ML When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider: God has made the one as well as the other. Therefore, a man cannot discover anything about his future. http://www.theanima lrescuesite. com/

You go, Hollis! That was so sweet of you...I'm sure you brought a smile to many faces! I would love to find some free cookies at my door!!! ;-) Hugs, Chelle

lol. well, i was up all night finishing baking, packaging (had to make a little bow for each plate to make it look more festive), and sneakily delivering them in the dead of night to 87 apartments, along with a Happy Holidays/Happy New Years note. made me appreciate santa's and the reindeers grueling world-wide schedule, seeing how i didn't finish until after 5 a.m. and didn't get to bed until 6! exhausting, but it was worth it. i was congratulating myself on not having run into anyone while doing my rounds. but when i went back down to one floor to pick up cookies i had mistakenly left at an unoccupied apartment, i realized that the plate was gone from in front of another door. . . and then it opened and i got spotted. rats! so i wrote a note, asking the woman to please not reveal my identity and slipped it under her door. and yesterday, a woman i was chatting with

asked if i had made them, since i had written that they were wheat-free and she knew i was gluten sensitive. i fessed up that i had, but i know that she won't say anything to anyone else, so i think my secret is safe. . . .maybe. :)with my sound sensitivity being so bad lately, i was feeling unhappy about not being able todo anything for anyone else, since most interactions usually involve talking. so, i was excitedwhen i hit upon this idea. this is not something i think i'll do again single-handedly, but i have to say that it felt really good to have envisioned doing this and carrying it out successfully. givingreally is good for the soul!