RemedySpot.com

Re: health issues - Ivy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ivy, I'm so sorry to hear you have been having other health issues, too. Have you been able to get the vertigo under control? It is awful to feel dizzy...I get motion sickness so easily and have had trouble at times with dizziness, for what appears to be no reason. I hope things get better for you soon. hang in there...Chelle

I haven't posted much because I haven't had much to say lately. I'm dealing with other health issues that have taken priority so I'm focused mostly on them. I've been dealing with severe vertigo for months now. I already had Meniere's Disease but now I have BPPV as well.

Then in June I had an accident that put me in a wheelchair and on morphine. I'm still dealing with that and will probably need a spinal cord implant but I really don't want it so I'm trying to put it off.

The last two weeks have been a bad sinus infection and then yesterday our waterbed broke leaving water everywhere.

I've been a little busy, so please forgive me.

Hugs-

Ivy

-- Re: Happy Chanukah - OT

Ivy and Sherri, I hope you both have a very Happy Hanukkah! I just told my husband today that I want to study the history of Hanukkah. We went through a Ministry program several years ago, and I remember learning 'some' about it...I need to go back and do a refresher. ;-) Take Care,ChellePS - Ivy, it's good to see you posting...I haven't seen you around in a long time!