RemedySpot.com

Re: vaccinations and LP - Lindsey

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lindsey, here is a link to a page that says the Hepatitis B vaccine has been linked to Lichen Planus. http://www.thedoctorsdoctor.com/diseases/lichen_planus.htmJust scroll down a little you should find it. If I find anything else, I'll send it in. You probably already know this, but be sure to do a lot of perineal massage over the next few months. I know someone who only bruised with birth! No tears at all. I hope things go well for you during this exciting time. Take Care,Chelle

I wasn't aware of a vaccination link to vulvar pain but any literature you have I would appreciate. I had a tetanus shot about a month before things started for me and I always wondered if there was some link. I had recurring infections but they had seemed to get under control.

I'm now 26 weeks pregnant and pain free. I was feeling about 95% pain free before I got pregnant, so I'm hoping that I'm on the mend. I'm planning to use a midwife for a natural birth and hoping that will minimize any trauma to my vulvar and perineal area that might re-flare things beyond the normal perinatal healing.

Lindsey