RemedySpot.com

Re: birth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Awww, how sweet! Jordan has a friend in Kindergarten named Chloe. I named both of my kids as soon as I found out I was carrying boys. Josh is 12 (wow! I'm almost the mom of a teen ;-) and Jordan is 5 (and just started school this year, *sniff sniff*). I don't blame you one bit for concentrating on the positive. That is the best thing to do. Worrying sucks the LIFE right out you, that is for sure. I hope the vulvar pain is a thing of the past for you too, Lindsey. You are getting ready to embark on quite an adventure. I love being a Mom! My family life growing up was so dysfunctional and chaotic and it's like I've been given an opportunity to make up for it with my kids. God has certainly blessed me! I truly am excited for you -- be sure to

enjoy every moment! She will be here before you know it! Keep us posted and be sure to post a pic when she is born! Every time I hear someone on the group is pregnant, I think it is so inspirational for others!!! Hugs, Chelle

My little baby's name is Chloe . I can't wait to meet her! I don't know if it was the physical therapy, finally getting yeast under control, or pregnancy changes, but I've been pain free for months. I've also spoken with other women that said pregnancy seemed to help both re-set their hormones and take care of the last stubborn vulvar trigger points...so I'm hoping that this is the end of a journey for me and the beginning of a new one (being a mom). Of course, I've heard about other birth stories that triggered vulvodynia, but I'm putting those out of my mind and feel that by using a midwife who does such a good job at supporting the perineal area and

reducing vaginal and baby trauma that I've done what I can to address that issue.

Chelle, how old are your sons?

Lindsey

Hey, just wanted to chime in and say that my son's birth (in March)

was the best thing for my vulvar pain. Since his birth, I have been

completely pain free. I still have to use lube, but it's 99% better. I

was so worried about a vaginal delivery and I'm SO glad I did it.

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I love the name. My goddaughter is

3 months old, and her name is Khloe .

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> My little baby's name is Chloe .  I can't wait to meet

her!  I don't know if it was the physical therapy, finally getting

yeast under control, or pregnancy changes, but I've been pain free for

months.  I've also spoken with other women that said pregnancy seemed

to help both re-set their hormones and take care of the last stubborn

vulvar trigger points...so I'm hoping that this is the end of a

journey for me and the beginning of a new one (being a mom).  Of

course, I've heard about other birth stories that triggered

vulvodynia, but I'm putting those out of my mind and feel that by

using a midwife who does such a good job at supporting the perineal

area and

> reducing vaginal and baby trauma that I've done what I can to

address that issue. 

> Chelle, how old are your sons?

> Lindsey

>

I'm glad to hear we have another member that is doing well after delivery! That is great - thanks for sharing! Take Care,ChelleHey, just wanted to chime in and say that my son's birth (in March)was the best thing for my vulvar pain. Since his birth, I have beencompletely pain free. I still have to use lube, but it's 99% better. Iwas so worried about a vaginal delivery and I'm SO glad I did it. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I love the name. My goddaughter is3 months old, and her name is Khloe .