RemedySpot.com

RE: A new kind of pain - ML

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ML, Your words reminded me of a song my ex used to sing to me. Its by Lennnon. Its goes, "Hold On (he would insert my name, ) Hold On. Its gonna be alright. You're gonna win the fight."Thank you for your kind message, (and to everyone who responded to my post, thank you so much) it put a smile on my face. I listen to this song when I need a pick-me-up.Love, Subject: RE: A new kind of painTo: VulvarDisorders Date: Friday, December 26, 2008, 8:44 AM

Meg: I know how you feel. Hold on, Meg. Everything is going to be okay. Better to loose him now than loose him after trwenty years of marriage. There IS someone for you. It will unfold when you least expect it. You are going thru it. You have to go thru it to get to the other side of it. We are here for you. Love, ML

When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider:God has made the one as well as the other. Therefore, a mancannot discover anything about his future. http://www.theanima lrescuesite. com/