RemedySpot.com

RE: Same Old Story... Just Need Some Cheering Up/OT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Meg,I click on it every morning as well. In fact, i just did! It's a wonderful idea that i'm happyto suppport.HollisHi ML, I just saw the signature at the bottom of your message and it made me smile. Just so happens I work for http://www.theanima lrescuesite. com Small world.... Keep on Clicking! :) From: mladamsgte@worldnet .att.net <mladamsgte@worldnet .att.net> Subject: RE: Same Old Story... Just Need Some Cheering Up To: VulvarDisorders@ yahoogroups. com Date: Monday, December 29, 2008, 3:38 PM : ya know that oxalate diet just never did work for me either. One of the best things I ever did was eat sensibly, eat some goodies occasionally, drink LESS way LESS coffee, and quit trying to figure it out... I from my own shoes understand your frustration. ..I finally had to give up on depression cause it did me no good whatsoever and just say " it is what it is and I can only do what I can do. Some day it is going to be just a memory. I went ahead and took the meds until my body said " STOP " !! I just had to learn to accept the fact that I had to go THRU it to get past it. YES it stole years of my life one day at a time. NOW I can appreciate each moment for what it is be it misery or joy.... Your day will come...Your day will come...Your day will come....Hold on just a little bit longer now baby! hugs, ML When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider: God has made the one as well as the other. Therefore, a man cannot discover anything about his future. http://www.theanima lrescuesite. com/ Same Old Story... Just Need Some Cheering Up Hi all. I'm having a particularly rough day today, and could use a word or two of support or solidarity. I'm 23 years old, and have vulvar vestibulitits. And like many of you, I suffer the life-altering effects of having my wardrobe (goodbye pants and panties!), diet (low oxalates, all the way), and general well-being (sitting, and oftentimes lying and walking, are quite painful) affected by this frustrating, depressing condition. After three months of strict (and I mean strict) coherence to a low (not medium, mind you) oxalate diet, the boyfriend (of many years) and I tried to ease into some of the " boyfriend-girlfrie nd " activities we once enjoyed. An unsuccessful attempt later, I'm in an even worse amount of pain than usual, and have developed a bacterial infection, to boot. This is a pretty regular cycle for me: try a new approach to treatment, give it a few months, slowly work up to trying things out with the boyfriend, and falling back into despair, left with pain and the resulting frustration and depression. It'd just be nice to hear some comforting (or even commiserating) words. Love to you all,

Thank you, Meg and Hollis. Meg, wow it is a small world. I am involved with JCCARE. We are rescuing fourteen Japanese Chin right now in South CA and if you care to donate, we really need it right now. THANKS, ml

Japanese Chin RescueJccare, Inc.www.japanesechinrescue.org Please click on the logo above to select Jccare, Inc. as your charity. Then use www.goodsearch.com to search and shop the internet. Every penny raised goes toward helping Japanese Chins in need. Thank you for your support!