RemedySpot.com

Re: birth - Lindsey

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wow! That is really awesome, Lindsey. I ended up with an episiotomy both times, and I tried my best to avoid one with the second birth. I also tore with both babies...The good thing is that my scars have never given me any problems with all the pelvic floor pain. For that I am grateful! I wish we had more info on birth for pelvic pain/ vulvar pain sufferers. So I'm glad we're discussing this...I wish I would have really understood that having a midwife was a option. I was so concerned about labor, though, that I didn't want to try without an epidural. I felt like I had suffered enough pain over the years, so I tried to avoid as much as possible. You are getting so close to your baby being here. I had my second son in March, too. Do you all have a name picked out yet? My

friend just learned she is having a girl and has no clue what to name her! I keep telling her is a good name! Ha Ha! ;-) Take care,Chelle

Thanks! My midwife has an almost 80% completely intact perineum rate. I'm def. doing perineal massage for sure!

Lindsey