RemedySpot.com

RE: Tramadol - ML

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey ML, sorry I'm just now replying to this post. I use Tramadol everyday now. At first I couldn't handle it very well at all. I cannot tolerate any of the true narcotic pain relievers. Anyway, as I've been getting my thyroid lined out, I'm able to tolerate the Tramadol better now. I take what equals about 25 mg's, anywhere from 1-3 times a day (I cut a 50 mg in half). It really does help, especially with the sit pain (pudendal neuralgia/si joint). It also takes the edge off of a vulvar pain/IC flare up.I haven't been on Lyrica. My Insurance was going to charge way too much to try it...so i didn't. Wow, you've come a long way, ML! You're almost off the Lyrica. ;-) Take Care,Chelle

chelle: I am taking 25 mg of Lyrica at nite only. I see the doc at the end of January and am going to tell him I am ready to get off of it. Tramadol works for me and I take it only when a flare comes. Since I am doing so well on the Lyrica I stayed on it at this low dose! WHEW! I figure tramadol will be all I need. How much do you take and how often? How did you wean off the Lyrica and get on the Tramadol?

Thanks for asking, ML