RemedySpot.com

Re: Doctor in Orlando area

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sherri, I'm pretty sure there is a member on here that does have a doc she really likes down in Orlando. I think her name might be . I don't think she posts often. You may try looking back through the archives...or keep posting this, here and there, and hopefully, she or someone, will get back with you.

If anyone has an NVA list for FL, they might could help, too!

Take Care,

Chelle

Sherri,

Tell this lady to get a hold of Dr. D. Hill at Loch Haven. I know this

doctor thanks to a site that we met on a number of years ago.

Kristy :)

>

> Subject: Re: Doctor in Orlando area

> To: VulvarDisorders

> Date: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 11:56 AM

> Sherri, I'm pretty sure there is a member on here that

> does have a doc she really likes down in Orlando.  I think

> her name might be .  I don't think she posts

> often.  You may try looking back through the archives...or

> keep posting this, here and there, and hopefully, she or

> someone, will get back with you. 

>  

> If anyone has an NVA list for FL, they might could help,

> too! 

>  

> Take Care,

> Chelle

Hi:

Thanks for the info. Kristy: Is Loch Haven a city or hospital. Do you have a number? I told these girls to join here.

Sherri

--------- Re: Doctor in Orlando area > > To: VulvarDisorders > > Date: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 11:56 AM > > Sherri, I'm pretty sure there is a member on here that > > does have a doc she really likes down in Orlando. I think > > her name might be . I don't think she posts > > often. You may try looking back through the archive

s...or > > keep posting this, here and there, and hopefully, she or > > someone, will get back with you. > > > > If anyone has an NVA list for FL, they might could help, > > too! > > > > Take Care, > > Chelle > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > **IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, > Thanks for your cooperation! ** > > ***

Hi:

Anyone have a NVA list?? Kristy: Did you use that doctor that you recommended? Was he helpful?

Sherri

-------------- Original message --------------

Sherri, I'm pretty sure there is a member on here that does have a doc she really likes down in Orlando. I think her name might be . I don't think she posts often. You may try looking back through the archives...or keep posting this, here and there, and hopefully, she or someone, will get back with you.

Take Care,

Chelle

Sherri,

Unless things have changed the NVA list of doctors is not up to date and you

also have to be a member to get it.

No, I did not see this doctor personally but I have talked to him online and

sent other people to him who thought he was really good.

>

> Subject: Re: Doctor in Orlando area

> To: VulvarDisorders

> Date: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 5:27 PM

> Hi:

>

> Anyone have a NVA list?? Kristy: Did you use that doctor

> that you recommended? Was he helpful?

>

> Sherri

>

> -------------- Original message --------------

>

> Sherri, I'm pretty sure there is a member on here that

> does have a doc she really likes down in Orlando. I think

> her name might be . I don't think she posts

> often. You may try looking back through the archives...or

> keep posting this, here and there, and hopefully, she or

> someone, will get back with you.

>

> If anyone has an NVA list for FL, they might could help,

> too!

>

> Take Care,

> Chelle

Thanks, Kristy

--------- Re: Doctor in Orlando area > > To: VulvarDisorders > > Date: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 5:27 PM > > Hi: > > > > Anyone have a NVA list?? Kristy: Did you use that doctor > > that you recommended? Was he helpful? > > > > Sherri > > > > -------------- Original message -------------- > > From: Chelle > > Sherri, I'm pretty sure there is a member on here that > > does have a doc she really likes down in Orlando. I think > > her name might be . I don't think she posts > > often. You may try looking back through the archives...or > > keep posting this, here and there, and hopefully, she or > > someone, will get back with you. > > > > If anyone has an NVA list for FL, they might could help, > > too! > > > > Take Care, > > Chelle > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > **IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, > Thanks for your cooperation! ** > > ***DISCLAIME

R: The messages and opinions offered on this support group are not > to be construed or used as medical advice or as a substitute for a consultation > with your own physician, they are opinions only! Please discuss any issues > regarding your health, medications, or treatments with your own practictioner. > > Our HOME page is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VulvarDisorders > to search our archives, files, articles,photos etc. > > > ***WARNING: Flames and inappropriate treatment of other members on this group > will NOT be tolerated. > > Group owner: > Dee~ DTroll@... > > Moderator: > Ora~ taurusrc@... > > Moderator: > Chelle ~ elliottmag@... > >

HELLOOOOOO!!!! Yes.I am and have had great luck with Dr. Mercer in Orlando and the Advanced gyno center. Its at the Florida Hospital. You should nt have to wait very long to get in to see him. I recently saw him again a few months ago and was shocked to see how soon he could fit me in. If you need anymore info please emial me direct.

Thanks

:)

Subject: Re: Doctor in Orlando areaTo: VulvarDisorders Date: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 5:27 PM

Hi:

Anyone have a NVA list?? Kristy: Did you use that doctor that you recommended? Was he helpful?

Sherri

------------ -- Original message ------------ -- From: Chelle <elliottmag (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>

Take Care,

Chelle

Hi :

Thanks for the recommendation. What did you see Dr. Mercer for? Do you have the phone number?

Sherri

--------- Re: Doctor in Orlando areaTo: VulvarDisorders Date: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 5:27 PM

Hi:

Sherri

------------ -- Original message ------------ -- From: Chelle <elliottmag (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>

Take Care,

Chelle

Hello,

In March of '07 I had all the classic symptoms of vulvodynia, however none of the Dr.s here in Brevard County could diagnose me with it. Mos of them thought it was all in my head and the one Dr. I asked said no way, I havnt had symptoms long enough. Well two months was long enough for me!!!

I saw a PA in Gainesville and she diagnosed me with it and vaginal atrophy. Nothing she gave me worked. A few weeks later I saw Dr. Lane Mercer. He confirmed my worst fear, Lichen Planus. Thanks to him though, I truely feel I will not become the horrible pics that I have seen on the internet of this disease. In fact, I felt about 80 percent better just fives days after starting his treatmetn plan and was able to go back to work. My pain was so horrific that I had to take a leave of abscence from work and unfortuantly had to close my business..

I saw him again a few months ago and he once again confirmed the diagnoses and I am once again on treament for LP. I sent a patient his way from this board back in January. I dont think she was too happy with the visit, but she is fortunate enough to not have a disease like LP. I think she was expecting a worse diagnoses...fortunatly hers is curable and a normal part of menapause.

Please feel free to mention my name, Gerolstein, when calling to inquire about making an appointment. I have complete faith in Dr. Mercer and truely feel he can help. Out of all the Dr.'s I had seen, about a total of seven, he was the most knowledgable and his treatment plan was very conservative.

His office address is 2501 N. Orange Ave. Orlando Fl 32804. Ph #

Do you live in FL? Let me know if you get an appointment. And email me if you have any questions.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Gerolstein :)

From: Shopper56 (AT) comcast (DOT) net <Shopper56 (AT) comcast (DOT) net>Subject: Re: Doctor in Orlando areaTo: VulvarDisorders@ yahoogroups. comDate: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 5:27 PM

Hi:

Sherri

Take Care,

Chelle

Hi :

Thanks so much for the info. It is not for me. I joined a group for bacterial vaginosis a couple months ago since I've been having a problem with it. The women there have the same problems as we do trying to find a doctor to listen and help them. So many of their doctors don't even culture.

Do you mind if I give the lady who is looking for the doctor your email address in case she has questions? She was very happy with the recommendation, she never heard of him but was going to check into it.

Sherri

--------- Re: Doctor in Orlando areaTo: VulvarDisorders@ yahoogroups. comDate: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 5:27 PM

Hi:

Sherri

Take Care,

Chelle

Hi Again,

Sure...no problem. I didnt know there was a messege board for BV. Its funny, all the docs i went to said I had BV and confirmed it through a swap of discharge and looking at it under a microscope. I guess if there are alot of "Clue" cells then you have it. What the Docs missed were the parabasal cells that I had. It s an indication of LP. Interesting huh.

Oh...Dr Lane Mercer is on the NVA referral list.

Glad to help,

:)

From: Shopper56 (AT) comcast (DOT) net <Shopper56 (AT) comcast (DOT) net>Subject: Re: Doctor in Orlando areaTo: VulvarDisorders@ yahoogroups. comDate: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 5:27 PM

Hi:

Sherri

Take Care,

Chelle

Sherri,

Loch Haven is neither a city or a hospital. It's the clinic the doctor

practices at.

> >

> > > From: Chelle

> > > Subject: Re: Doctor in Orlando area

> > > To: VulvarDisorders

> > > Date: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 11:56 AM

> > > Sherri, I'm pretty sure there is a member on

> here that

> > > does have a doc she really likes down in Orlando.

> I think

> > > her name might be . I don't think she

> posts

> > > often. You may try looking back through the

> archives...or

> > > keep posting this, here and there, and hopefully,

> she or

> > > someone, will get back with you.

> > >

> > > If anyone has an NVA list for FL, they might

> could help,

> > > too!