RemedySpot.com

Re: Calcium Citrate question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Nature's Life brand is very good and pure. TwinLab is good. Citrical was good until they started adding Vitamin D to it. (Vitamin D needs to be taken separately from the citrate [about 2 hours before or after]). You can get good forms of citrate from Vitamin Shoppe, Vitacost, Lucky Vitamin, etc. (online). Citrate is constipating, so you need to take it with Magnesium Oxide (2:1 ratio Calcium to Magnesium) or get plenty of dietary magnesium, water, and fiber.

I noticed some relief in about two weeks. But please keep in mind that I was and am using it in conjunction with other protocol, like the low-oxalate diet (very strict about that) and using Estrace + Emu Oil (from Wild Rose Emu Ranch). I now have about 85% pain reduction on most days. I'm going to add in a few other things to hopefully push me to 98% pain-free. My pain, which was once excruciating, is now tolerable and I am so grateful... so very grateful.

Subject: Calcium Citrate questionTo: VulvarDisorders Date: Thursday, August 28, 2008, 5:36 PM

I am planning on trying Calcium Citrate since nothing else has heleped with a terrible burning.What should I pay attention to choosing the right one? are they all thesame quality?can I just grab any at Walmart or It needs to be a special kind?How many weeks or months later was the improvement noticed by you?ThanksBarb

Yes, get Citrical at Walmart.

(darn stuff didn't help me but it helps some people)

>

> I am planning on trying Calcium Citrate since nothing else has heleped

> with a terrible burning.What should I pay attention to choosing the

> right one? are they all thesame quality?can I just grab any at Walmart

> or It needs to be a special kind?

> How many weeks or months later was the improvement noticed by you?

> Thanks

> Barb

>