RemedySpot.com

Re: who sees Rhonda for PT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lee Ann,You could make some appts with Rhonda and have your PT go with you, if she is okay with that. She allowed my husband to film my sessions with her last fall. In her words, here are some things she does:connective tissue manipulationmyofascial manipulations (aka releasing trigger points)neuro-mobilizationShe has 20 yrs. of experience in pelvic floor dysfunction work. I call her the Bionic Woman! How far are you from Decatur, GA? Higgins went with a patient and learned some of Rhonda's techniques. Also, Leanne ston in Wilmington, NC went with a patient to see Rhonda. The info for both PT's should be in our Database. Leanne joined our group...but I'm not sure if she is active. You could email her. Hope this

helps...Chelle

Im in north carolina. I could never afford to travel. I was just thinking if I knew what she did my PT could do it to..

Subject: Re: who sees Rhonda for PTTo: VulvarDisorders Date: Wednesday, August 13, 2008, 1:23 PM

Lee Ann,You could make some appts with Rhonda and have your PT go with you, if she is okay with that. She allowed my husband to film my sessions with her last fall. In her words, here are some things she does:connective tissue manipulationmyofascial manipulations (aka releasing trigger points)neuro-mobilizationShe has 20 yrs. of experience in pelvic floor dysfunction work. I call her the Bionic Woman! How far are you from Decatur, GA? Higgins went with a patient and learned some of Rhonda's techniques. Also, Leanne ston in Wilmington, NC went with a patient to see Rhonda. The info for both PT's should be in our Database. Leanne joined our group...but I'm not sure if she is active. You could email her. Hope this helps...Chelle

Lee Ann,I certainly understand. It is indeed expensive to travel! Leanne J. is in Wilmington, NC -- how far is that from you? Maybe your PT could call her and ask some questions (?) about specifics. Chelle