RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: VESTIBULITIS INFO Mast cells proliferation/ histamine etc. - Usi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I use estrace. I mix it in the palm of my hand with emu oil (pea-sized amount of estrace + 2-3 times that amount of emu oil). The emu oil helps protect against the alcohol. (You can get emu oil at the health food store or online.) I put this mixture on in the morning and before bed. Over time, it helps to toughen the vaginal tissues, which I've seen mentioned here before... and, yes, it takes time. You can also mix the estrace with Vitamin E oil or Vaseline (if you don't mind having a petroleum product on your body).

I also follow the low-oxalate diet to the letter. I experienced an 85% reduction in pain just a little over two weeks after starting this. I know not every protocol works for everyone since our body chemistries and our symptoms vary. Like most of you, I also do other things to help, but these two (the estrace/emu oil and the low-ox diet) seem to have helped the most for me. I don't know if this will help anyone or if it's the same-old, same-old you've heard before, but thought I'd chime in just in case I might be able to help at least one person. I sure hope so.

Ladies, from my heart, I wish you all comfort, much-needed relief, and nothing but the best of everything...

Subject: Re: Re: VESTIBULITIS INFO Mast cells proliferation/ histamine etc. - UsiTo: VulvarDisorders Date: Wednesday, August 13, 2008, 4:11 PM

I looked this morning at the ingredients of my Premarin and it looks like it has a lot of alchool in it.

Tina.

Re: VESTIBULITIS INFO Mast cells proliferation/ histamine etc. - Usi

Estrace is supposedly superior to premarin. Perhaps a switch to that might help?

Lindsey

Thank you for your insight Beth.

Tina.

Re: VESTIBULITIS INFO Mast cells proliferation/ histamine etc. - Usi

Estrace is supposedly superior to premarin. Perhaps a switch to that might help?

Lindsey