RemedySpot.com

Re: VESTIBULITIS INFO Mast cells proliferation/ histamine etc. - Usi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I've asked for Estrace before while seeing my last Dr. and he'd just said basically that all estrogen cream bases are the same and neither he or I took it any further. Lately I have been having a flare up the past couple of weeks and it is hard to get through the work day, and I work from home so the couch and bed look even more inviting and hard to resist.

Estrace is supposedly superior to premarin. Perhaps a switch to that might help?

Lindsey

I looked this morning at the ingredients of my Premarin and it looks like it has a lot of alchool in it.

Tina.

Estrace is supposedly superior to premarin. Perhaps a switch to that might help?

Lindsey

There has been NO research done on premarin and vestibulits and plenty done with estrace. They are not the same. In fact, my first gyno told me the same thing and premarin made things worse. I found a doc who had two brain cells and read the research -he rx'd estrace.

Lindsey

Hi Ladies:

I'm just coming in on the tail end of this conversation so could someone bring me up to date about what is being discussed regarding Premiarn?

Thanks

Reply-To: VulvarDisorders To: VulvarDisorders Subject: Re: VESTIBULITIS INFO Mast cells proliferation/ histamine etc. - UsiDate: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 14:19:43 -0700 (PDT)

Lindsey