RemedySpot.com

Re: Dr Zolnoun/Evibra vibrator

Rate this topic

Guest guest

She sent me the info on that to. I havent even thought about it till you just mentioned it. What meds did she put you on?

Subject: Dr Zolnoun/Evibra vibratorTo: VulvarDisorders Date: Monday, September 1, 2008, 6:57 PM

Hi, I was thinking about Dr. Zolnoun being in the spotlight right now,and not in a completely positive way.I was thinking about the fact that I had sex on Friday night and thatit is a fairly common occurrence now. Not every week but about everyother week.The reason I can have sex is because of Physical Therapy, but alsobecause of the EVibra Vibrator.Dr. Zolnoun told me to get it and how to use it. It was the real keyto getting my sex life back. (after more than 10 years I might add!!)That has been very important to me and I feel that I should give hercredit for it since we have been a little hard on her lately.The Evibra vibrator is like a bulb on a stick. It vibrates your PelvicFloor muscle so that it gets circulation and becomes more healthy. Nowmy Pelvic Floor is not always in a spasm any more. (Sometimes it still is)Take

care