RemedySpot.com

Re: Biopsy slit open - Silver Nitrate -

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey ,How did things go? Did you go in to your doc's office? Sorry this is slow. I've only had one experience with silver nitrate, but it wasn't in the vulvar area. I had a canker sore in my mouth and the doc covered the area with it - and it sealed it off and healed up. If I remember correctly I believe it 'stung' a little but once it was covered it was fine. I hope you area doing okay...Take Care,Chelle

Chelle,

I did go to my doc's office this past Friday and the nurse told me it looked fine and she didn't even use the silver nitrate after all. I've been putting estradiol compunded emu oil to the 6 o' clock area and the biopsy area. It seems to be working fast and its not tender to wipe anymore. The nurse advised me to aviod intercourse for four weeks or longer, it depends on how my body feels. I'm terrified that once that time frame lapses and I decide to try intercourse, that the skin will get irrirated or feel like its being pulled apart. Finally, I found out the name of the area that was biospied and it is on the labia minora. Thanks for caring how my appt. went, your always such a gem, have a wonderful evening.

~~

Hey ,

How did things go? Did you go in to your doc's office? Sorry this is slow. I've only had one experience with silver nitrate, but it wasn't in the vulvar area. I had a canker sore in my mouth and the doc covered the area with it - and it sealed it off and healed up. If I remember correctly I believe it 'stung' a little but once it was covered it was fine. I hope you area doing okay...

Take Care,

Chelle

It's time to go back to school! Get the latest trends and gadgets that make the grade on AOL Shopping.

,I'm so glad to hear that you are healing! As a precaution, I think I'd stick with using the Estradiol daily for awhile...even as you are feeling better. That way, it can help the skin toughen up and regain it's elasticity so hopefully you won't tear again. Hang in there...Chelle

Yeah thats exactly what I'm going to do, I put the estradiol on everyday after I get out of the shower each morning. I definitely think its speeding up the healing process and will continue doing so since, I have tenderness in the 6 o' clock area anyways.

I'm so glad to hear that you are healing! As a precaution, I think I'd stick with using the Estradiol daily for awhile...even as you are feeling better. That way, it can help the skin toughen up and regain it's elasticity so hopefully you won't tear again.

Hang in there...

Chelle

It's time to go back to school! Get the latest trends and gadgets that make the grade on AOL Shopping.