RemedySpot.com

Re: Capsacin post script, Pants and Winter

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I STARTED a reply to and lost it, so I apologize if I am posting twice,

but I am

doing very well with the Capscasin. With most things the change is slow and hard

to

attribute to a single remedy, but the Capsaicin is immediate and dramatic. I

believe it is

more than just an analgesic effect, i think it works to minimize a

neurotransmitter named

Substance P (sounds like sci fi, I know, but there IS a substance P and studies

have found

an over-abundance of Substance P in women who are related and both have vulvar

pain,

so i think it is indeed the Bad Guy causing a proliferation of nerves and

hypersensitive

nerves that respond to touch as if it is pain, in the vulvar area).

i bought three pairs of pants last weekend. They are a little bigger than my

usual size and

all have stretch (corduroy, twill, denim), but they are NOT SWEAT PANTS and I

CAN WEAR

THEM FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME. I haven't tried all day, but I think I could.

just in time

for our frigid Iowa winters! YAAAYYYAAAYYYAY!

If you are afraid to try Capsascin, buy some over the counter and try it on your

arm first.

Then maybe on your thigh, just so you know what to expect. But before you try it

on your

vulva get it compounded in something trustworthy (Hollis uses emu oil. mine is

in " an acid

mantle base.' You want .025 percent capsascin for starters). you MIGHT be able

to use the

OTC brand on your vulva, but it has a lot of other stuff in it and I wouldn't

risk it.

The burn will scare you. But in my case it goes down. Even after washing it

burns a little

(you can wash it off at 20 minutes) , and once i didn't ever wash it off and it

just sort of

faded away in about the same amount of time as if i washed it. Don't use hot

water!

>

> yeah, it can burn sometimes. How are you doing with it now?

>

>

>

> To: VulvarDisorders

> From: mctwirly@...

> Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 22:23:41 +0000

> Subject: Capsacin post script

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Bouyed by a successful trial this morning, I applied the capscasin

a little more

liberally this

>

> afternoon. WHOOOEEEE. Ouch.

>

> But I'll be okkay shortly.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> _________________________________________________________________

> Be the filmmaker you always wanted to be—learn how to burn a DVD with

Windows®.

> http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108588797/direct/01/

>

yay! that is awesome! Excited about your pants, that is big news! so glad that it worked so quickly for you. It took a few months for it to really take effect with me, but now it works for me every time I use it. And overall, my pain level is less than when I started. I definitely think it's more than analgesic as well. It doesn't NUMB you, it makes you feel like you have normal tissue!!! Imagine that. I do not know what I would do without my Capsaicin Cream. And according to K and her crew, you can use it forever. I've been on the .075 strength for over a year and it works very well. When I'm having a bad flare day, I use it twice.I cannot say enough good things about Capsaicin Cream. It is not a cure, but can help you feel as close to normal as possible for extended periods of time. In regards to sex, when I was with my former bf, I used to use the Cap about 1- 2 hours before sex, and would have basically no pain. (he would feel a little of the leftover chili pepper burn sometimes though, ha! lol).I hope that someone reads these posts and just tries it!!! hang in there when you use it, it will burn but gets much less intense. Now when I apply it I totally forget that I even put it on, barely burns anymore, and in a weird way te burn actually feels kinds good.if anyone has any questions about it let me know.nicoleTo: VulvarDisorders From: mctwirly@...Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 01:55:16 +0000Subject: Re: Capsacin post script, Pants and Winter

I STARTED a reply to and lost it, so I apologize if I am posting twice, but I am

doing very well with the Capscasin. With most things the change is slow and hard to

attribute to a single remedy, but the Capsaicin is immediate and dramatic. I believe it is

more than just an analgesic effect, i think it works to minimize a neurotransmitter named

Substance P (sounds like sci fi, I know, but there IS a substance P and studies have found

an over-abundance of Substance P in women who are related and both have vulvar pain,

so i think it is indeed the Bad Guy causing a proliferation of nerves and hypersensitive

nerves that respond to touch as if it is pain, in the vulvar area).

i bought three pairs of pants last weekend. They are a little bigger than my usual size and

all have stretch (corduroy, twill, denim), but they are NOT SWEAT PANTS and I CAN WEAR

THEM FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME. I haven't tried all day, but I think I could. just in time

for our frigid Iowa winters! YAAAYYYAAAYYYAY!

If you are afraid to try Capsascin, buy some over the counter and try it on your arm first.

Then maybe on your thigh, just so you know what to expect. But before you try it on your

vulva get it compounded in something trustworthy (Hollis uses emu oil. mine is in "an acid

mantle base.' You want .025 percent capsascin for starters). you MIGHT be able to use the

OTC brand on your vulva, but it has a lot of other stuff in it and I wouldn't risk it.

The burn will scare you. But in my case it goes down. Even after washing it burns a little

(you can wash it off at 20 minutes) , and once i didn't ever wash it off and it just sort of

faded away in about the same amount of time as if i washed it. Don't use hot water!

>

> yeah, it can burn sometimes. How are you doing with it now?

>

>

>

> To: VulvarDisorders

> From: mctwirly@...

> Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 22:23:41 +0000

> Subject: Capsacin post script

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Bouyed by a successful trial this morning, I applied the capscasin a little more

liberally this

>

> afternoon. WHOOOEEEE. Ouch.

>

> But I'll be okkay shortly.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> __________________________________________________________

> Be the filmmaker you always wanted to be—learn how to burn a DVD with Windows®.

> http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108588797/direct/01/

>

See how Windows Mobile brings your life together—at home, work, or on the go. See Now

Just wanted to ask where both of you put this. I've read that some just put it on the regular skin area (where the pubic hair is located) and never on the sensitive areas of the vulva. But it sounds like you put it anywhere down there that you'd like. Could you tell me exactly where you place this? I've not needed any like that for a while now, but I'd like to keep it in my arsenal in case of future flare-ups.

Thanks, ladies....

Subject: RE: Capsacin post script, Pants and WinterTo: vulvardisorders Date: Friday, September 5, 2008, 2:57 AM

yay! that is awesome! Excited about your pants, that is big news! so glad that it worked so quickly for you. It took a few months for it to really take effect with me, but now it works for me every time I use it. And overall, my pain level is less than when I started. I definitely think it's more than analgesic as well. It doesn't NUMB you, it makes you feel like you have normal tissue!!! Imagine that. I do not know what I would do without my Capsaicin Cream. And according to K and her crew, you can use it forever. I've been on the .075 strength for over a year and it works very well. When I'm having a bad flare day, I use it twice.I cannot say enough good things about Capsaicin Cream. It is not a cure, but can help you feel as close to normal as possible for extended periods of time. In regards to sex, when I was with

my former bf, I used to use the Cap about 1- 2 hours before sex, and would have basically no pain. (he would feel a little of the leftover chili pepper burn sometimes though, ha! lol).I hope that someone reads these posts and just tries it!!! hang in there when you use it, it will burn but gets much less intense. Now when I apply it I totally forget that I even put it on, barely burns anymore, and in a weird way te burn actually feels kinds good.if anyone has any questions about it let me know.nicole

To: VulvarDisorders@ yahoogroups. comFrom: mctwirly (AT) yahoo (DOT) comDate: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 01:55:16 +0000Subject: Re: Capsacin post script, Pants and Winter

I STARTED a reply to and lost it, so I apologize if I am posting twice, but I am doing very well with the Capscasin. With most things the change is slow and hard to attribute to a single remedy, but the Capsaicin is immediate and dramatic. I believe it is more than just an analgesic effect, i think it works to minimize a neurotransmitter named Substance P (sounds like sci fi, I know, but there IS a substance P and studies have found an over-abundance of Substance P in women who are related and both have vulvar pain, so i think it is indeed the Bad Guy causing a proliferation of nerves and hypersensitive nerves that respond to touch as if it is pain, in the vulvar area).i bought three pairs of pants last weekend. They are a little bigger than my usual size and all have stretch (corduroy, twill, denim), but they are NOT SWEAT PANTS and I CAN WEAR THEM FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME. I

haven't tried all day, but I think I could. just in time for our frigid Iowa winters! YAAAYYYAAAYYYAY!If you are afraid to try Capsascin, buy some over the counter and try it on your arm first. Then maybe on your thigh, just so you know what to expect. But before you try it on your vulva get it compounded in something trustworthy (Hollis uses emu oil. mine is in "an acid mantle base.' You want .025 percent capsascin for starters). you MIGHT be able to use the OTC brand on your vulva, but it has a lot of other stuff in it and I wouldn't risk it. The burn will scare you. But in my case it goes down. Even after washing it burns a little (you can wash it off at 20 minutes) , and once i didn't ever wash it off and it just sort of faded away in about the same amount of time as if i washed it. Don't use hot water! >> yeah, it can burn sometimes. How are you doing with it now?> > > > To: VulvarDisorders@ yahoogroups. com> Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 22:23:41 +0000> Subject: Capsacin post script> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Bouyed by a successful trial this morning, I applied the capscasin a little more liberally this > > afternoon. WHOOOEEEE. Ouch.> > But I'll be okkay shortly.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Be the filmmaker you always wanted to be—learn how to burn a DVD with Windows®.> http://clk.atdmt. com/MRT/go/ 108588797/ direct/01/>

See how Windows Mobile brings your life together—at home, work, or on the go. See Now